UPRVUNL Syllabus 2019 is available here for the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil, Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant and Office Assistant-III posts. Candidates can get here the complete Syllabus details along with the exam pattern. Download UPRVUNL Syllabus Pdf from the below section and prepare well for your examination.
UPRVUNL Syllabus 2019
The UPRVUNL Syllabus along with the UPRVUNL Exam Pattern 2019 available now. First of all, the applicants can check the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Exam Syllabus. The UP Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus will help the applicants to understand the scheme of examination. So, Start preparation after checking the UPRVUNL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019.
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited started inviting applications to fill various vacancies. Interested candidates can check the details of 117 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil, Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant and Office Assistant-III posts. Aspirants who are seeking for the Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs can use this great chance. You can also visit the Official Website www.uprvunl.org for more updates.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 Syllabus – Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|No of Vacancies||117|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil, Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant and Office Assistant-III|
|Exam Date||In June Month (Tentative)|
Applicants applying for the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil, Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant and Office Assistant-III have to undergo the following selection criteria-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
UPRVUNL Exam Pattern 2019
For Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil & Chemist Grade-II Posts:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Technical Related Topics||150||150|
- The CBT will consist of Objective Type Questions
- Each question will carry 1 Mark
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 Marks will be deducted
For Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Posts:
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part-I||Knowledge of Computer Application||50||50|
|Part-II||English & Hindi (Class Xth Standard)||150||150|
|Arithmetic (Xth Standard)|
|Accountancy, Auditing, and Income-Tax (Graduation Standard)|
|Part-III (Office Assistant-III)||Typing Test|
- For Assistant Accountant Posts, there will be two parts: Part I & II
- For Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Posts, there will be three parts: Part I, II & III
- In Part-I there will be 50 Objective Type questions comprising of 50 Marks
- In Part-II, there will be 150 Objective Type Questions comprising of 150 Marks
- There will be a negative mark of 0.25 for every wrong answer
Download Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Exam Syllabus 2019
Below you find the various sub-topics which appear in the written test. The syllabus is for reference of the candidates. For the updated syllabus pdf follow our page regularly and prepare for your examination. The Various Topics are as follows-
UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2019 – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
UPRVUNL Chemist Syllabus for Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Usage of Words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
UPRVUNL Office Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues etc.
UPRVUNL Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Alphabet Series.
- Observation etc.
Download UPRVUNL Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
|UPRVUNL JE Syllabus Pdf Download||Click Here|
|Download UPRVUNL Syllabus Solved Papers||Click Here|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Official Website of UPRVUNL||Click Here|