- 1 UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 UPSC
- 3 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- 4 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2015
- 5 Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus
UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UPSC CMS Syllabus Details : The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of candidates into Combined Medical Services Exam. Many candidates have applied to this posts. The UPSC Exam Dates will be intimated soon on this website. We are providing UPSC CMS Syllabus & UPSC CMS Exam Pattern in our website for candidates who are searching for the CMS Syllabus. The UPSC CMS Syllabus PDF is also available in our website which can be downloaded with ease. Candidates can check for UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus & UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern given here to start their preparation. The Union PSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus is also available in the authorized website for UPSC for download. The official website link is given below in this page.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding UPSC CMS Recruitment, UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UPSC CMS Exam Dates, UPSC CMS Admit cards etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. It does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates into various posts. UPSC conducts various exams every year for recruitment of capable & efficient candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the official website for further details. The official website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
The UPSC CMS Syllabus pdf is given below. The UPSC CMS Exam dates will updated soon in this website. The UPSC CMS Exam consists of 2 Phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests :
- Written Test.
- Personality Test.
The UPSC Combined Medical Services Written Test consists of the following features
- The exam is of Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam has 2 papers which is conducted online.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 250 marks.
- Each paper consists of 3 sections each.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Ability||30|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40||250|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2015
The UPSC CMS Exam Pattern is given in this page. The UPSC CMS Syllabus pdf is available for download in this page. The UPSC CMS Exam consist of two papers. The UPSC CMS exam syllabus is provided here paper wise.
UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper I
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Natural and man made disasters.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Society.
- Natural Resources.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Food adulteration.
- Food processing.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infections/Communicable Diseases.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Musculoskelatal System.
UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper II
- General Surgery.
- Urological Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Family Planning.
Preventive Social and Communit Medicine
- Social and community Medicine.
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- General Epidemiology.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Environmental Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Occupational Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- International Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- National Programmes.
Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus
Name of the Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the exam : Combined Medical Services exam (CMS).
Category : Syllabus.
Job Location : India.
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in.