- 1 UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus
- 1.3 UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process
- 1.4 UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper I
- 1.7 UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper II
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017 available for download in pdf format. So, the candidates who have qualified in the exam can check the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017. We have provided here the UPSC CMS Exam pattern 2017 along with the Syllabi. Interested candidates can also check the Union Public Service Commission Exam 2017 Syllabus @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of candidates into Combined Medical Services Exam. Many candidates have applied to this posts. The UPSC Exam Dates will be intimated soon on this website. We are providing UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017 & UPSC CMS Exam Pattern in our website for candidates who are searching for the CMS Syllabus. The UPSC CMS Syllabus PDF is also available on our website which can be downloaded with ease. The candidates can also get more updates at the Employment News.
Candidates can check for UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus & UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern given here to start their preparation. The Union PSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus is also available in the authorized website for UPSC for download. The applicants can also check the latest information regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 at Sarkari Naukri. The official website link is given below on this page. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding UPSC CMS Recruitment, UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UPSC CMS Exam Dates, UPSC CMS Admit cards etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. It does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates into various posts. UPSC conducts various exams every year for recruitment of capable & efficient candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the official website for further details. The official website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in.
Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services exam (CMS).|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||710|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26-04-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-05-2017|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process
The UPSC CMS Syllabus pdf is given below. UPSC CMS Exam dates will be updated soon on this website. The UPSC CMS Exam consists of 2 Phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests:
- Written Test.
- Personality Test.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern
The UPSC Combined Medical Services Written Test consists of the following features
- The exam is of Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam has 2 papers which are conducted online.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 250 marks.
- Each paper consists of 3 sections each.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
Combined Medical Services Exam Scheme
|Paper I||General Ability||30|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40||250|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017
We have given the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2017 on this page. UPSC CMS Syllabus pdf is available for download on this page. The UPSC CMS Exam consist of two papers. The UPSC CMS exam syllabus is provided here paper wise.
UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper I
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Natural and man-made disasters.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Society.
- Natural Resources.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Food adulteration.
- Food processing.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infectious/Communicable Diseases.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Musculoskelatal System.
UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper II
- General Surgery.
- Urological Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Family Planning.
Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and community Medicine.
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- General Epidemiology.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Environmental Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Occupational Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- International Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- National Programmes.
The candidates can start their preparation by checking the CMS Exam Papers along with the syllabus. So, we suggest the candidates practice more previous papers and crack this exam.