- 1 UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Union PSC Mains Exam Details – UPSC IFS Forestry Mains Syllabus 2017
- 1.1.1 Part-B UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1.2 UPSC Syllabus for IFS Exam 2017
- 220.127.116.11 UPSC IFS Part B—Main Examination Syllabus 2017
- 18.104.22.168 UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2017 for Optional Subjects
- 22.214.171.124 Download UPSC IFS options subject pdf
- 126.96.36.199 Download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus pdf
- 1.1 Union PSC Mains Exam Details – UPSC IFS Forestry Mains Syllabus 2017
The UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2017 Pdf are updated here. Aspirants those applied for Union PSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 can get Syllabi and Exam Pattern. So, Note down the topics of IFS Forestry Mains Syllabus and also check the Indian Forest Service Exam Preparation tips. – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2017
Download UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern from our website. Union Public Service Commission had released an Employment News Recently. A Huge number of candidates who are interested in doing a job in Indian Forest Service had applied. Applicants had participated in the IFS Prelims Exam. UPSC recently declared IFS Prelims Exam Result. Now, the candidates who qualified in IFS Prelims Exam has started their, preparation for Indian Forest Service Mains Exam. Are your Seeking for the UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern…….? Well, Recruitment.guru is providing UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus pdf. So, Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC Indian Forest Service Mains Exam can directly download Syllabus and Exam Pattern from below sections. To make your preparation more efficient, we also provide Previous Papers for Forestry Mains examination.
Union PSC Mains Exam Details – UPSC IFS Forestry Mains Syllabus 2017
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Indian Forest Service Examination|
|Starting date to apply||Available now|
|Closing date to apply||17th March 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)|
Get Union Public Service Commission exam Notification, syllabus and Previous papers by UPSC Exam Web page
UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in) – IFS Forestry Syllabus
Get all State Government job vacancy updates by Sarkari Naukri Web page of www.recruitment.guru. UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination. The Indian Forest Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, workman likeSpecial Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination are Civil Services Exam.
Part-B UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||1 – Optional Subject||200|
|Paper IV||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper V||2- Optional Subject||200|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject||200|
UPSC Syllabus for IFS Exam 2017
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus Paper 1 & Paper 2 are enclosed below. Those who are searching for the UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus can download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus & UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern and prepare well for the Exam.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2017 mainly consists of three parts
- Prelims Exam: Part A consists of 2 papers: Paper 1&2
- Mains Exam: Part B consists of General Engish, General Knowledge, Optional Subject.
- Part C is the Personality Test & Interview.
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam has completed. Now, we are providing UPS IFS Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus and Prepare well for the Exam.
UPSC IFS Part B—Main Examination Syllabus 2017
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus:
- The standard of papers in General English and General Knowledge will be such as may be expected of a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- The Scope of the Syllabus for optional subject papers for the examination is Broad of the Honours Degree level i.e. A level Higher than the Bachelors Degree and lower than the Master’s Degree.
- In the case of Engineering subjects, the level corresponds to the Bachelors Degree. There will be no practical examination in any of the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to write an essay in English.
- Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of workmanlike use of words.
- Passages will usually be set for summary or precis.
- General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study.
- The total number of questions in the question papers of optional subjects will be eight. All the questions will carry equal marks.
- Each paper will be divided into two parts, viz. Part A and Part B, each part containing four questions.
- Out of eight questions, five questions are to be attempted. One question in each part will be compulsory.
- Candidates will be required to answer three more questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each Part.
- In this way, at least two questions will be attempted from each Part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2017 for Optional Subjects
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus for All Optional Subject are enclosed in given table clearly. Candidates who have doubts upon optional subjects can get the complete information from here. Download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus pdf for optional subjects are updated below. Download the New Exam Pattern & New UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus pdf.
IFS Optional Subjects Syllabus 2017
The Union PSC Indian Forest Service Exam Optional Subjects consists of 14 Subjects they are as follows:
- It consists of 2 papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The detailed information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in the below pdf.
2. Agricultural Engineering:
- It consists of two papers. In that Paper, I include two sections A & B. Paper II also consists two sections, i.e., A & B.
- The Detailed Information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in below pdf.
- Paper 1 Section A consists of:
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing.
- Paper 1 Section B Consists of:
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Agricultural Structures.
- Paper 2 Section A Consists of:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Paper 2 Section B Consists of:
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering.
3. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:
The paper I Topics:
- Animal Nutrition
- Trends in protein nutrition
- Minerals in animal diet
- Vitamins, Hormones and Growth Stimulating, substances
- Advances in Ruminant Nutrition-Dairy Cattle
- The Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition-Poultry
- Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition
- The Advances in Applied Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Growth and Animal Production
- Milk Production and Reproduction and Digestion
- Environmental Physiology
- Semen quality
- Livestock Production and Management
- Commercial Dairy Farming
- Commercial meat, egg and wool production
- Feeding and management of animals.
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Population Genetics Applied to Animal Breeding
- Breeding Systems.
Paper II Topics:
1.Health and Hygiene
- Histology and Histological Techniques
- Bovine Anatomy-Regional Anatomy
- Anatomy of Fowl
- Physiology of blood and its circulation, respiration; excretion, Endocrine glands in health and disease
- Blood constituents
- Endocrine glands
- General knowledge of pharmacology and therapeutics of drugs
- Veterinary Hygiene with reference to water, air, and habitation.
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Milk Technology
- Veterinary Jurisprudence
- Milk Products Technology.
- Meat Hygiene and Technology
- The Meat Hygiene
- Meat Technology
- Poultry Products Technology
- Rabbit/Fur Animal farming
IFS Syllabus Botany: Paper I
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology
- Phanerogams: Gymnosperms
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Cell Biology
- Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Evolution
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, and Biostatistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Ecology and Plant Geography.
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Solid State
- The gaseous state
- Thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics
- Phase equilibria and solutions
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface phenomena and catalysis
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Coordination chemistry
- General chemistry of ‘f’ block elements
- Non-Aqueous Solvents.
Paper – II:
- Delocalised covalent bonding
- Reaction mechanisms
- Reactive intermediates
- Substitution reactions
- Elimination reactions
- Addition reactions
- Pericyclic reactions
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions
- Polymeric Systems
- Physical chemistry of polymers
- Preparation and properties of polymers
- Synthetic uses of reagents
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation
- Rotational spectra
- Vibrational spectra
- Electronic spectra
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Mass spectra
- Electron spin resonance.
PAPER-I Section A
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control.
Download UPSC IFS options subject pdf
|UPSC IFS Agriculture Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Agricultural Engineering Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Animal Husbandry|
|UPSC IFS Botany Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Chemistry Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Chemical Engineering Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Civil Engineering Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Forestry Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Geology Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Mathematics Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Physics Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Statistics Syllabus|
|UPSC IFS Zoology Syllabus|