- 1 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
- 3 UPSC IES Indian Economic Service New Exam Pattern
- 4 UPSC IES & ISS Syllabus 2016
- 4.1 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Studies
- 4.2 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General English
- 4.3 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-I
- 4.4 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-II
- 4.5 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-III
- 4.6 UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for Indian Economics
- 5 Download IES ISS 2016 Syllabus & Pattern
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus Details:
The UPSC IES ISS 2016 Recruitment Notification has been released by the officials of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who wish to prepare for this exam can check the UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus & Pattern available here. The UPSC has released the new UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus with revised Syllabus & UPSC IES Pattern, which is available on this page for download. The UPSC IES ISS New Exam Scheme will be implemented with effect from 2016. So candidates who are appearing for the UPSC IES ISS 2016 Exam must check the UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus & UPSC Indian Economic Service Pattern to prepare well for the exam. The UPSC IES Syllabus pdf is provided from the link given below for download.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the UPSC IES ISS Notification 2016, UPSC IES ISS Exam Important Dates, UPSC Indian Economic Services Syllabus & Pattern, UPSC IES ISS Previous Papers etc.
UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an accredited body operating below the Indian Central Government. The UPSC performs all the essential schemes for recruitment of aspirants into several posts in central government. UPSC conducts many exams each year for recruitment of capable & qualified candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by UPSC. Eligible competitors who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode following the release of notification. Applicants can check the UPSC official website for more details. The official website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IES Indian Economic Service New Exam Pattern
The UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus is given below subject wise. The UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Conventional type i.e it consists of Descriptive Questions.
- The exam consists of 6 Papers.
- Duration of each paper is 3 Hours.
- Paper I & II are conducted for 100 marks each.
- Papers III, IV, V, VI are conducted for 200 Marks each
- Paper I & II consists of General English & General Studies respectively.
- Paper III to VI consists of Professional Knowledge i.e Economics Subjects.
- All the papers must be answered in English Langauge only.
- Candidates who get qualified in the Written test will be called for Viva-Voce.
UPSC IES-Revised Exam Scheme
|1.||Written Test||General English||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|General Economics-I||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics-II||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics||200||3 Hours|
|2.||Viva – Voce||200|
UPSC IES & ISS Syllabus 2016
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Events -National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Polity & Governance.
- Environmental Studies.
- Science & Technology etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General English
- Precise Writing.
- Letter Writing etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-I
- Theory of Consumer’s Demand.
- Theory of Production.
- Theory of Value.
- Theory of Distribution.
- Welfare Economics.
- Quantitative Methods in Economics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Statistical and Econometric Methods.
- Principle component Analysis.
- Multicollinearity etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-II
- Economic Thought.
- Concept of National Income and Social Accounting.
- Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance
- IS-LM Model and AD-AS Model in Keynesian Theory.
- Financial and Capital Market.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- Basics of Endogenous Growth Theory.
- International Economics.
- ASEAN Crisis of 1998.
- Global Financial Crisis of 2008.
- Euro Zone Crisis- Causes and Impact.
- Balance of Payments.
- IS-LM Model.
- Mundell- Fleming Model of Balance of Payment.
- Global Institutions etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for General Economics-III
- Public Finance.
- Environmental Economics.
- Rio process 1992 to 2012.
- RIO Conventions.
- Bali Action Plan.
- Carbon Markets and Market Mechanisms.
- Climate Change Finance.
- Green Climate Fund.
- Industrial Economics.
- State, Market and Planning etc.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus for Indian Economics
- History of Development and Planning.
- Federal Finance.
- Budgeting and Fiscal Policy.
- Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies.
- India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration.
- Strategy of Industrial Development.
- Foreign Trade.
- Money and Banking.
- Commodity Market in India-Spot.
- Futures Market.
- Role of FMC.
- Inflation etc.
Download IES ISS 2016 Syllabus & Pattern
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam: Indian Economic/ Statistical Services.
No of Vacancies: 28.
Job Location: India.
Direct Link to Download UPSC IES Syllabus 2016
Download UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus PDF
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: