- 1 UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- 2.1 UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus
- 2.2 UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Syllabus for General Ability
- 2.3 UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for General Medicine
- 2.4 UPSC CMO Syllabus for Surgery
- 2.5 UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- 2.6 UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- 2.7 Download UPSC Civilian MO Syllabus 2016
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 Details:
The UPSC MO Syllabus is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & UPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of capable candidates into various posts. There are nearly 112 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Different positions include Civilian Medical Officers, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Assistant Employment Officer, Economic Officer etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Medical Jobs can apply to these posts through online mode.
Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & UPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern. We are providing the UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus & UPSC CMO Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The UPSC Syllabus for Medical Officer is also available on the official website for download. The UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus pdf is provided on this page below.
Candidates can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2016, UPSC Medical Officer Exam Important Dates, UPSC MO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers etc.
UPSC – upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an approved organization directly under the control of Central Government of India. The UPSC makes all the essential procedures for the recruitment of talented candidates into various posts. UPSC conducts many exams every year for hiring capable & efficient aspirants into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Eligible competitors who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to these positions through online mode after the release of advertisement. Aspirants can visit the official website for further details. The authorized website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus
- Community Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- Psychiatry etc.
UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Syllabus for General Ability
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Indian Society.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Natural Resources.
- Food processing.
- Food adulteration.
- Trade etc.
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infectious/Communicable Diseases.
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Psychiatry etc.
UPSC CMO Syllabus for Surgery
- General Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Urological Surgery.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Orthopedic surgery.
- Anesthesiology etc.
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Family Planning.
UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and community Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- General Epidemiology.
- Environmental Health.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- Occupational Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- International Health.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- National Programmes.
Download UPSC Civilian MO Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 112.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Direct Link for UPSC MO Syllabus pdf
http:// upsc.gov.in /
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: