UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2016
Are you searching for UPSC NDA NA exam Syllabus?
Recruitment.guru is the right place to download NDA exam Syllabus pdf. we provide UPSC exam preparation Guidance for the people who are preparing for UPSC Exam. There is heavy competition for UPSC exams. People need good preparation to get job in UPSC. The UPSC online exam notification has released in the month of January for the year 2016. The UPSC NDA NA Recruitment notification details has given on our site. We are providing the UPSC examination Syllabus here.
Union Public Service Commission – upscsyllabus.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional body in India. It is authorized to conduct competitive examinations and interviews for recruitment of civil services, defence services and posts under the Union Government or Central Government. Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prestigious opportunities and responsibilities. India’s best minds strive for entry into the All India Civil Services as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Forest Service) and IPS (Indian Police Service) officers. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, IFS examination, Combined Defence Services examination, SCRA, CAPF, CRPF ETC. and this examination is one of the toughest.
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2016
UPSC Exam consists 2 parts. First one is UPSC Prelims exam & second one is UPSC Mains exam. people who wish to do central government jobs have to perform UPSC Online Application. Aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC Exams can Download the UPSC Syllabus for CSE (Civil Service Exam), UPSC Syllabus for IFS (Indian Forest Service), UPSC Syllabus for APFC (Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners), UPSC Syllabus for NDA/NA Exams.
UPSC NA Exam Syllabus – UPSC Exam pattern
UPSC NDA NA Exam pattern for paper 1:
|Paper||Code No.||S.N.||Subject||Total Marks|
|2.||Matrices and Determination|
|6.||Integral Calculus and Differential Equations|
|8.||Statistics and Probability|
UPS NDA Paper II Syllabus:
|Paper||Code No.||S.N.||Subject||Total Marks|
|General Ability test||02||1.||English||600|
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Part A – English – UPSC NA Syllabus
- Grammar and usage, vocabulary.
- Comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Part B – General Knowledge (UPSC NA Syllabus):
- Physics, Chemistry.
- General Science.
- Social Studies.
- Geography and Current Events.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section A: Physics (UPSC NA Syllabus)
- Change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat.
- Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction.
- Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses. Human Eye.
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass.
- Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity.
- Principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer.
- Motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum.
- Parallelogram of Forces, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies.
- Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy.
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of temperature and heat.
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section B: Chemistry (UPSC NA Syllabus):
- Law of Chemical Combination ( excluding problems ).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of HydrogenOxygen, Nitrogen and Carbondioxide, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, bases and salts.
- Carbon – different forms.
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Symbols
- Formulae and simple Chemical Equations
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- Material used in the preparation of substances like soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches, and Gun-Powder.
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom, Atomic, Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section C: General Science form UPSC SYLLABUS.IN
- Elementary knowledge of human Body and its important organs.
- Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention.
- Difference between the living and non-living.
- Basis of Life – Cells, Protoplasms and Tissues.
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals.
- Food – Source of Energy for man. Constituents of food, Balanced Diet.
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets, Eclipses.
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists.
UPSC NDA exam Syllabus for Section D: History, Freedom Movement, etc:
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration and Welfare State, Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Forces shaping the modern world; Renaissance, Exploration and Discovery; War of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilisation.
- Freedom Movement in India.
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration.
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India.
- Panchayati Raj, Co-operatives and Community Development.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- Concept of one World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism. Role of India in the present world.
UPSC NDA exam Syllabus for Section E: Geography:
- Major Natural regions of the World.
- Regional Geography of India – Climate, Natural vegetation.
- The Earth, its shape and size. Lattitudes and Longitudes, Concept of time.
- International Date Line. Movements of Earth and their effects.
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification; Weathering – Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents and Tides.
- Atmosphere and its composition; Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, cyclones and Anti-cyclones; Humidity; Condensation and Precipitation; Types of Climate.
- Mineral and Power resources; location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities.
- Important Sea ports and main sea, land and air routes of India.
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India.
UPSC NDA exam Syllabus for Section F: Current Events:
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in the recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports.
UPSC NDA exam Syllabus for Intelligence and Personality Test:
- All these tests are intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate.
- In addition to the interview, the candidates will be put to Intelligence Tests both verbal and non-verbal, designed to assess their basic intelligence.
- They will also be put to Group Tests such as group discussions, group planning, outdoor group tasks, and asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects.
- In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and interests in current affairs.
you can also get UPSC Civil Services Syllabus, UPSC IFS Syllabus, UPSC APFS Syllabus, UPSC Papers, UPSC NDA Application Form, NDA Exam date & NDA Results, UPSC NDA Exam Pattern, UPSC NDA Study Tips etc on recruitment.guru
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Post: Defence & Naval Academy posts.
Examination Name: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2016.
No of posts: 375.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Sons of Serving/ Ex-Jr Commissioned Officers/ Non-commissioned Officers:Nil.
- Written Exam.
- Psychological Aptitude Test.
- Intelligence and Personality Test.
- SSB Interview.
Starting date for filling online application: 02/01/2016.
Closing date for submission of online application: 29/01/2016.
Last date for Fee payment (Offline mode): 28/01/2016.
Closing date for fee payment through Online mode: 29/01/2016.
Written Exam Date: 17/04/2016.
Availability of Admit Cards: 3 weeks before the written test.
Commencement of Course: 02/01/2017.
Related Searches for UPSC: