UPSC NDA Syllabus
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2015: UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification has released. Number of candidates are applied for UPSC NDA. This is a good opportunity for the Candidates who are interested and eligible for this National Defense Academy (NDA) or Naval Academy (NA). UPSC NDA Exam is for those capable applicants who wants to start with their career in the Army Navy and Air Force Wings of National Defense Academy and for Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Here we are providing the complete Upsc NDA Syllabus for the Aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC NDA/NA Exam.
Here we can also giving the information about Upsc Examination Syllabus for various exams. And also the Aspirants can get the complete details like: UPSC CSE Recruitment Notification, UPSC NDA/NA Exam Notification, UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification, UPSC APFC Recruitment Notification, Upsc IFS Syllabus, UPSC NDA Syllabus, Upsc CSE Exam Previous Papers, Upsc NDA/NA Previous Papers. And you can get these details from official websites: www.upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. Union public service commission has released the recruitment notification for 375 candidates in various sectors. UPSC NDA is an Entrance Exam for National Defense Academy / Naval Academy.
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus
UPSC NDA entrance exam conducts two times in a year in the month of March and August for the requirement of eligible and qualified candidates in Army , Navy and Air Force Wings. Candidates who are capable in all aspects can attend for this Exam. Here we are providing the UPSC NDA Syllabus for the aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC NDA Exam. We are giving the UPSC NDA Syllabus for all subjects. UPSC NDA Syllabus might be very helpful to the people who are preparing for the UPSC NDA 2015.
UPSC NDA & NA Syllabus 2015
Paper I Syllabus:
|2.||Matrices and Determination|
|6.||Integral Calculus and Differential Equations|
|8.||Statistics and Probability|
Paper II Syllabus:
|General Ability test||02||1.||English||600|
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Part A – English:
- Grammar and usage, vocabulary
- Comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Part B – General Knowledge:
- Physics, Chemistry
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Geography and Current Events.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section A: Physics
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass
- Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity
- Principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer.
- Motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration
- Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum
- Parallelogram of Forces, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy.
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of temperature and heat
- Change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat.
- Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction.
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses. Human Eye.
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.
- Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section B: Chemistry:
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Symbols
- Formulae and simple Chemical Equations
- Law of Chemical Combination ( excluding problems ).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen
- Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbondioxide, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, bases and salts.
- Carbon – different forms.
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- Material used in the preparation of substances like soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches, and Gun-Powder.
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom, Atomic, Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section C: General Science:
- Difference between the living and non-living.
- Basis of Life – Cells, Protoplasms and Tissues.
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals.
- Elementary knowledge of human Body and its important organs.
- Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention.
- Food – Source of Energy for man. Constituents of food, Balanced Diet.
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets, Eclipses.
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section D: History, Freedom Movement, etc:
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilisation.
- Freedom Movement in India.
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration.
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India.
- Panchayati Raj, Co-operatives and Community Development.
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration and Welfare State, Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Forces shaping the modern world; Renaissance, Exploration and Discovery; War of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- Concept of one World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism. Role of India in the present world.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section E: Geography:
- The Earth, its shape and size. Lattitudes and Longitudes, Concept of time.
- International Date Line. Movements of Earth and their effects.
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification; Weathering – Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- Atmosphere and its composition; Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, cyclones and Anti-cyclones; Humidity; Condensation and Precipitation; Types of Climate.
- Major Natural regions of the World.
- Regional Geography of India – Climate, Natural vegetation.
- Mineral and Power resources; location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities.
- Important Sea ports and main sea, land and air routes of India.
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Section F: Current Events:
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in the recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for Intelligence and Personality Test:
- In addition to the interview, the candidates will be put to Intelligence Tests both verbal and non-verbal, designed to assess their basic intelligence.
- They will also be put to Group Tests such as group discussions, group planning, outdoor group tasks, and asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects.
- All these tests are intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate.
- In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and interests in current affairs.