UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2019
People who have applied for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Vanarakshak Jobs are in the search for UP Forest Guard Exam Syllabus. For those Applicants, We have updated the Latest UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So that Aspirants can check the UP Vanarakshak Syllabus 2019 and get the Topics to be prepared. On this Page, You can also find the UPSSSC Council House Guard Syllabus Pdf. Hence Applicants of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 can use the below provided Vanarakshaka Syllabus as a reference in your preparation. Download UPSSSC Vanarakshak Syllabus PDF by visiting the link attached below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently published a recruitment notification to fill up 664 Vacancies for Forest Gaurd and Council House Guard Posts. So the Aspirants who are waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for this UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Applicants may check the official advertisement to get complete details of Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard recruitment 2016. People who have already applied can check the UP Vanarakshak Syllabus along with Exam Pattern provided below.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus – Exam Pattern 2018 Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) & Council House Guard|
|Number of Posts||664|
|Written Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
UP Forest Guard/Vanarakshak Selection Process 2019
Aspirants will be selected for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Vanarakshak posts based on the performance in the below tests. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will conduct the below rounds on tentative schedule.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Forest Guard Question Paper – Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants who have applied for the Gujarat Vanrakshak Recruitment, they have to check Exam Pattern before appearing the exam. We have provided the detailed Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Pattern here for reference to the candidates. You can also find the UP Forest Guard Syllabus at the Official website. Candidates can check the below Exam Pattern for their Preparation. Also, download UPSSSC Forest Guard Previous Question Papers.
UPPSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus – Written Test Pattern
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
- The written examination will be of objective type choice questions
- The composite paper will carry 180 questions of total 180 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking.
UP Forest Guard Selection Process – PST, PET & Medical Exam
- Candidates who will be qualifying the written test will be called to appear in the Interview/ Personality Test. The total marks of the Interview will be 20 marks.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||General/ OBC/ SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/ OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 Kgs|
- Aspirants who will pass the Written Test and the Interview the above-mentioned test will be conducted.
- Note: Minimum 5 cms Chest Expansion is Mandatory.
Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates who have passed the Physical Standard Test (PST).
- For the PET test, Male candidates need to complete the race of 25 Kms in 4 hours with 10 kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 km in 4 hours.
- There will be no impact of PET on the merit lists as this is only for qualifying purpose.
- After completing all the tests aspirants will be checked whether they are medical fit or not as per the scale of Medical Test.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2019
|Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||General Knowledge||General Intelligence Test|
|Vocabulary||History – India & World||Number Series|
|Grammar||Current Events – National & International||Figural Series|
|Antonyms||Geography – India & UP||Analogies|
|Tenses||Indian Polity||Similarities & Differences.|
|Error Detection||Cultural Heritage of India & UP||Spatial Orientation.|
|Noun Forms||Indian Economy||Figural Classification.|
|Synonyms||General Science||Problem Solving.|
|One Word Substitution||Socio-Economic Events||Coding and Decoding.|
|Comprehension Passage||Science & Technology||Statement conclusion.|
|Fill in the blanks.||–||Numerical Operations.|
|–||–||Data Sufficiency etc.|