- 1 UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus
- 1.1 UP Laboratory Technician Exam Syllabus
- 1.2 UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.3 UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Download UPSSSC Syllabus 2016 @ upsssc.gov.in
- 2 UPSSSC Lab Technician & UPSSSC Physiotherapy Technician Syllabus
- 3 UPSSSC
- 3.1 UP Lab Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 3.2 UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
- 3.3 Download UP Lab Technician & Physiotherapy Technician Syllabus PDF
- 3.4 UPSSSC Lab Technician Selection Process & Previous papers
- 3.5 Download UPSSSC General Hindi Syllabus:
UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus pdf is available here. Candidates who are preparing for UPSSSC exam can download the UP Lab Technician Syllabus and Technician Exam Pattern from recruitment.guru. UPSSSC has released a recruitment Notification for 921 Lab Technician Posts. Candidates who are preparing for the UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam can download the UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus pdf and prepare well for the Exam.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus
UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus is available on our recruitment.guru website. Candidates who are going to attend for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Exam 2016 for Lab Technician may be in search of the UP Laboratory Technician Syllabus. For those Candidates here we are providing the complete UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus. Aspirants who are interested in Inter Jobs & who are waiting for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for these Lab Technician Jobs in UP. Applicants can check the UPSSSC Lab Technician Notification, Syllabus, UPSSSC Lab Technician Previous year Papers Pdf, which is enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates.
UP Laboratory Technician Exam Syllabus
UPSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment Notification for 921 Lab Technician Vacancies has recently published by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission in the Month of September 2016. Aspirants in Search of Matriculation Jobs can apply for these Anganwadi Worker Jobs in Uttar Pradesh from 15th September 2016 to 05th October 2016. But to get the Job in HP Government, candidates must attend the Written Exam conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Government for Anganwadi Worker. So it is advisable to read the complete UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern to qualify in the Exam.
Applicants who have applied for these UPSSSC Lab Technician Jobs may probably be checking for the UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus. For those applicants, Here we are providing the complete syllabus required to prepare for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Lab Technician Written Exam.
You can Bookmark, our site recruitment.guru, to get more updates regarding UPSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2016, such as Exam Pattern, UPSSSC Lab Technician Previous Year Question Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc. Have a look at the Syllabus provided below and prepare thoroughly for the Written Exam.
UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Lab Technician Selection Process
UPSSSC will shortlist the Candidates based on their Performance in below Tests. Applicants should clear all these tests to get the job in UP Government.
- Written Exam.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2016
The UP Lab Technician Test Pattern is enclosed on this page for the guidance of the candidates. People who are going to appear in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Written Exam for Lab Technician Posts can check the test pattern on this article. The Written Test conducted by the UPSSSC consists of Objective Type Questions from various Subjects.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|4.||Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Post Name: Lab Technician.
Total Vacancies: 921 Posts.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Last Date: 05/10/2016.
Exam Date: Update Soon.
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Download UPSSSC Syllabus 2016 @ upsssc.gov.in
UP Lab Technician Written exam will contain Objective type Questions from different Subjects. Here we are giving related topics from which the questions may be asked in the UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Written Exam. Those subjects are mentioned below. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will cover all these subjects in the exam.
UP Lab Technician Syllabus – General Hindi
- Part-1: Hindi insight and writing ability.
- Part-2: General Intelligence.
- Part-3: General Information.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus – General Maths
Mathematics: High School Level Maths.
Arithmetic & Statistics:
- Number System.
- Profit Loss.
- Classification of Facts.
- Frequency, Frequency Distribution.
- Cumulative Frequency.
- Formulation of Facts.
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart.
- Frequency Polygon.
- Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- LCM & HCF.
- Relation between LCM & HCF.
- Simultaneous equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Area theorem.
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem.
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram.
- The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Science.
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Indian History.
- Freedom Movement.
- Indian Politics & Economics.
- World Geography & Population.
- And Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Questions will be asked from Basic things.
- Facts of Rural Areas.
- Candidates need to Prepare Topics like Type of Lands.
- Type of Crops.
- Categories of land.
- Irrigation Methods.
- Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
Download UPSSSC Lab Technician Previous Papers
UPSSSC Lab Technician & UPSSSC Physiotherapy Technician Syllabus
The UPSSSC exam preparation becomes easy through UPSSSC Lab Technician syllabus. It will help to get good marks in UPSSSC Lab Technician exam. UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of September. UP Government has released this notification to fill 1752 vacancies of various posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in UP may apply for these posts released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2015. The closing date for submission of application is 7th October 2015. Candidates who are preparing for the UPSSSC Exam can freely download UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus & UPSSSC Exam pattern.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was established in the year 1988. It’s headquarters is located at Lucknow. UPSSSC is the state organization that was authorized to conduct various examinations for various posts. It works under the provision of UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Act 2014. Various examinations conducted by the UP commission are Junior Assistant Examination, Lekhpal, Forest Guard, and other examinations. Every year it releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. Recently it has released UPSSSC Notification 2015 for filling the vacancies of Lab Technician, Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician (Ayurved), X-Ray Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, Lab Technician (Homeopathy), Nurse, Lab Technician, & Lab Technician (Allopathy) and other posts. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in UP can grab this opportunity.
UP Lab Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UPSSSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 1752 vacancies in employment and training department. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 notification available in recruitment.guru. Aspirants who have applied, now start your preparation. Before going to start the Preparation Download UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus from here. By using UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can easily prepare for the Exam.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam pattern is enclosed below. Candidates who are seeking for the UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus can download directly from here. There will be a separate Syllabus and Separate Exam Pattern for UPSSSC all jobs.
|Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
Download UP Lab Technician & Physiotherapy Technician Syllabus PDF
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam consists of objective questions. Candidates have to check UPSSSC Lab Technician Ayurved Syllabus to get the good score in UPSSSC exam.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Selection Process & Previous papers
The Selection process for UPSSSC is enclosed below. Candidates applying for these posts under UPSSSC Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern and Syllabus is enclosed above. Candidates who are preparing can download the UPSSSC Lab Technician Syllabus pdf from here and prepare well for the Exam.
We provide Syllabus for UPSSSC all posts in Recruitment.guru.
Download UPSSSC General Hindi Syllabus:
- भाग-1 हिन्दी परिज्ञान और लेखन योग्यता-
उम्मीद्वारों से हिन्दी भाषा का ज्ञान तथा उनके समझ एवं लेखन की योग्यता के परीक्षण हेतु प्रश्न पूछें जायेंगे। (यह प्रश्नपत्र माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद, उ0प्र0 के हाईस्कूल परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा)
- भाग-2 सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण
इस परीक्षण का उद्देश्य किसी नई परिस्थिति के समझने, उसके विभिन्न तत्वों का विश्लेषण तथा पहचान करने तथा तर्क करने की योग्यता को मापना है। इस परीक्षण में ऐसे प्रश्न होंगे,जो अनुदेशों को समझने, सम्बन्धों, समानताओं तथा संगतताओं का पता लगाने, निष्कर्ष निकालने और इसी प्रकार की बौद्धिक कियाओं पर आधारित होगें।
- भाग-3 सामान्य जानकारी
प्रश्नपत्र का यह भाग उम्मीदवारों की चारों ओर के वातावरण के बारे में उसकी सामान्य जानकारी तथा समाज में उसके इस्तेमाल के बारे में उसकी योग्यता के आंकने के लिए है। इस परीक्षण में ऐसे प्रश्न भी रखे जायेंगे जिनसे ऐसी समसामयिक घटनाओं तथा प्रतिदिन दृष्टिगोचर होने तथा अनुभव में आने वाले तथ्यों जिनमें ऐतिहासिक एवं भौगोलिक तथ्य भी सम्मिलत हो सकते हैं। (विशेषकर भारत से सम्बन्धित) एवं उनके वैज्ञानिक पहलुओं का ज्ञान आंका जा सके, जिसकी किसी भी शिक्षित व्यक्ति से आशा की जा सकती है।
Download UPSSSC General Maths Syllabus
- Mathematics : Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. Focus will be on Area, Mensuration. Detailed Syllabus is as follows :
- Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations,Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
Download UPSSSC General Knowledge Syllabus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE : Level of Questions will be of Intermediate Level. Questions will be from:
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु):
- Questions will be asked from Basic things, Facts of Rural Areas. Candidates need to Prepare Topics like Type of Lands, Type of Crops, Categories of land, Chain, Irrigation Methods, Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.