VITEEE Syllabus 2020
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 is available on this webpage. Students who are attending for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 will be searching for the VITEEE Syllabus. We are providing the VIT University Syllabus for the better the preparation of Applicants. Students can check the VITEEE Syllabus here at our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can view the VITEEE Syllabus 2020 to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link to the Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below. Download link for VITEEE Syllabus Pdf is also available at the bottom of the page for the ease of the applicants.
For more Exam Syllabus for Various Government Jobs visit – Government Exam Syllabus
|Name of the Board||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam|
|VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Date||29th July to 02nd August 2020|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English & Aptitude|
|Question Type||Objective Type Questions|
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 is available below for the guidance of the students. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern is given here.
- The exam is a computer-based test (CBT).
- Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English(PCB).
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Question paper will be in English only.
- VITEEE 2020 will have Aptitude as a new section consisting of 10 questions
- The Duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- No Negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Physics||35||35||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
VIT University Entrance Exam Syllabus
Detailed VITEEE Syllabus pdf is available below for download. The Subjects for VITEEE Exam are
VITEEE Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
VITEEE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
VITEEE Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications.
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions.
- Vector Algebra.
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Discrete Mathematics.
VITEEE Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
VITEEE Syllabus for English
Question Nos. 121 to 125 are questions on English and they will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question No. 121, 122, and 123 are Comprehension questions. They are based on short passages (30 -50 words) or lines of poems (2 -3) or dialogue (2 exchanges).
- Question No. 124 and 125 are based on English Grammar and Pronunciation.
VITEEE Syllabus for Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series, Coding and Decoding
- Clocks, Calendars, and Directions
Direct link for VIT University Syllabus – Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Mathematics
Download VITEEE Syllabus PDF Here
For more updates regarding Government Jobs visit our website