WBJEE Syllabus 2018
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 is available on our website. Students who are attending for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam will be searching for the WBJEE Syllabus 2018. We are providing the West Bengal JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the better preparation of Applicants. Students can check the WBJEE Syllabus 2018 at our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can view the WBJEE Syllabus 2018 & WBJEE Exam Pattern to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link to the WBJEE Exam Syllabus is given below. Download link for WBJEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf is also available at the bottom of this page for the ease of the applicants.
Aspirants can bookmark our site to know more information regarding WBJEE 2018 Notification, WBJEE Previous Papers, West Bengal JEE Admit Cards, WBJEE Results, etc.
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 – WBJEE Exam details
|Name of the board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of the exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE 2018)|
|Availability of Information Brochure||18th November 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th December 2017|
|Last date to Apply||19th January 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||28th January 2018|
|Correction Window Open||25th January to 28th January 2018|
|Admit card release date||10th April 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
|Paper-I (Mathematics)||11:00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Result release date||5th June 2018|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is a is a state-government controlled centralized test conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) to provide admissions for the students into various Engineering Colleges located in West Bengal. WBJEE test is taken after the 12th grade for admission into Graduation/Bachelors courses. This exam can be taken by those who studied Pure Science stream in plus two level with the specific subjects tested in the examination, which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There are actually two separate tests for Medical colleges and Engineering colleges. The difference is that the Medical test has the Biology paper while the Engineering test has the Mathematics paper. For the year 2018-17, WBJEEB has released a WBJEE 2018 Notification. For further details visit the official website www.wbjeeb.in
For more Exam Syllabus for Various Government Jobs visit – Government Exam Syllabus
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2018
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available below for the reference of the candidates. WBJEE Exam Pattern is provided here.
|Papers||Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
All questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions and the answer(s) to each of the questions has to be marked on the OMR sheet.
- Questions will be based on the syllabus for WBJEEM-2018.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam WBJEE Syllabus 2018
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 is available here. The Subjects for the West Bengal JEE Exam are as follows:
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, power, energy.
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction.
- Bulk properties of matter.
- Heat & Thermal Physics.
- Kinetic theory of gases.
- Oscillations & Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Optics I (Ray optics).
- Optics II (Wave Optics).
- Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism.
- Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Solid state Electronics.
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic.
- Atomic Structure.
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry.
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Solid State.
- Liquid State.
- Gaseous State.
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics.
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions.
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria.
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds.
- Chemistry of Metals.
- Chemistry in Industry.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds.
- Aliphatic Compounds.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Aldehydes and Ketones.
- Carboxylic Acids.
- Aliphatic Amines.
- Aromatic Compounds.
- Application Oriented chemistry.
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules.
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis.
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- A.P., G.P., H.P.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutation and combination.
- The principle of mathematical induction.
- Binomial theorem (positive integral index).
- Sets, Relations and Mappings.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions.
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Application of Calculus.
WBJEE Syllabus 2018 for Biology
- Science of Life.
- Ultrastructure and functions of cellular components.
- Chemical constituents of living cells.
- Cell division.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Molecular basis of inheritance.
- Morphological variations and structural organization.
- Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Taxonomy, Systematics and Biodiversity.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Biodiversity and Conservation.
- Environmental issues.
- Microbes and human welfare.
- Health and diseases.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
Direct link to download West Bengal JEE Syllabus 2018
WBJEE Syllabus – Download