WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 pdf is available here. Check West Bengal PSC Audit Accounts Syllabus & Exam Pattern are attached on this page. Get WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Syllabus and also WBPSC Audit Officer Syllabus from the below Sections. Interested candidates can also check the WBPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus @ wbpsc.org.in
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The WBPSC Audit Accounts Recruitment applied candidates have reached the right place to download the West Bengal Audit Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern. Check the given WBPSC Audit Officer Syllabus. This is the right time for the applicants for the exam preparation. The Candidates can download the WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus from the direct link attached to this page. The written test is the main steps in the selection process. The candidates who will get qualified in the written test are only eligible for the next level of selection process i.e., Personality Test and Interview. On this page, you can also find the Previous Papers. The candidates can also check the West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification on this page.
WBPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 153 vacancies of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer in Employment News. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2017 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Auditor Officer and Panchayat Accounts Officer posts released under WBPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.pscwb.org.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. The candidates can get more updates at Sarkari Naukri. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 will be mentioned below. All the applied candidates can check the given WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Syllabus here.
WBPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2017 Details @ wbpsc.org.in
|Organization||West Bengal Selection Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacant Posts||153 Posts|
|Post Name||Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th April 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th May 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Audit Accounts Syllabus – Audit Officer Exam Pattern
Here we are providing WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus, which is very helpful to the Aspirants who are preparing for the Exam. WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Syllabus pdf for paper 1 and paper 2 are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the WBPSC Audit Officer Exam can download the WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus and WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern here. For your better preparation, we provided the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Previous Papers. So download the Papers from the link given below.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017
- The first paper consists of General Studies
- It is of objective type.
- A total number of questions are 200 and which consists of 200 marks.
- The Total time duration of WBPSC Exam is 2 1/2 Hours
PSCWB Accounts Officer Scheme of Exam:
|1.||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Composition||01 and ½ hours||50|
|2.||English Composition||01 and ½ hours||50|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||01 and ½ hours||50|
|4.||Business Mathematics||03 Hours||100|
|6.||Auditing||01 and ½ hours||50|
|7.||Information Technology & Computer Science||01 and ½ hours||50|
WBPSC Panchayat Account Syllabus Paper 1
WB Accounts Syllabus for Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Composition
- Choosing The Appropriate Filler
- Cloze Test
- Common Error
- Detecting Miss Spelt Words
- Commonly Misspelled Words
- Double Black Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- General English
- English Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
WB Accounts Officer Syllabus for Information Technology & Computer Science
- Digital Logic
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
WB Audit Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Questions of Indian Economy
- Current Affairs of Last Six Months
- International Economy
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Awards & Honors Sports
- History of Banking
- Countries/ Currencies
- Books & Authors
West Bengal Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus for Business Mathematics
- Index Numbers
- AP GP Convergence and Divergence of GP Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- Set Theory
WB Accounts Audit Syllabus for Accountancy
- Advance Book Keeping, Single & Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchange
- Depreciation and Sinking Funds
- Self-Balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of Profit Insurance
- Final Accounts
WBPSC Audit Officer Syllabus for Auditing
- Internal Control-Internal Audit-Internal Check
- Audit Program
- General Idea of Auditing
- Duties & Responsibilities of Auditor
- Valuation and Verification of assets & liabilities
- Auditor Reports and certificate concept of true and fair view materiality
- Audits of local bodies
- Audits of various information
- Comptroller & auditor general of India and its constitutional role.
Download WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Previous Papers pdf
The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can check the West Bengal PSC Old Papers here. So, we suggest the candidates check the previous papers and prepare well for the exam. The information provided here is only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can check the official website for more details. We will update here all other information regarding WBPSC Audits Accounts Officer Syllabus. So, the interested candidates can visit our site regularly for the latest updates.
Download WBPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus 2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification for 120 vacancies of Audit Accounts Officer Posts at its official website. It was inviting online applications from the candidates of west Bengal state. The applicants who have been waiting for the Central Government jobs can use this opportunity and apply before the last date. The last date for the online application is 17th May 2016. Follow this posts to verify the details like educational qualification, Age limit, selection process etc.
Exam Important Dates
|Starting date for online Application||25th April 2016|
|Closing Date of online Application||17th May 2016|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||18th May 2016|
West Bengal PSC Exam Pattern
- It is an objective based question paper consisting of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be prepared on General Studies.
- Exam duration of the test is 2.30 Hrs.
- The question paper consisting of 200 MCQs for a total of 200 Marks.
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||Group A||English Composition.||50||2.30 hrs|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning.||40|
|3.||Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.||35|
|4.||Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|5.||Accountancy & Costing||40|
The main Exam includes
- Written Test.
- Personality Test.
WBPSC Mains Exam Pattern
- It is a Descriptive Type Question paper.
- The written exam consists of Two papers namely Compulsory and optional papers.
- Duration of the test is 3 Hours.
|1.||Descriptive Type||Group A||Compulsory Papers||English Essay, Precis Writing & Composition||100|
|2.||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Essay, Precis Writing & Composition.||100|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs.||100|
|4.||Business Mathematics & Statistics.||100|
Brief Info of West Bengal Audit Accounts Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: West Bengal public Service Commission.
Post Name: Audit Accounts.
No of Vacancies: 120.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Last Date: 17-05-2016.
Official website: www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus and respective exam pattern are available here. West Bengal Public Service Commission recently released a recruitment Notification for WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Posts in the month of September. WBPSC has recently published this notification to fill 165 vacancies of Auditor and Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply for any of these posts released under WBPSC Recruitment 2015. WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Notification for the year 2015 is available in WBPSC recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 7th October 2015. Here we are providing the complete details regarding WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam like: WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model & Previous Question Papers, etc.
West Bengal PSC Special Recruitment Syllabus
Selection Process for WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer are
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for Audit & Accounts Service (Special Recruitment) Exam., 2015 is as Follows:
- The Examination consists of multiple-choice objective type questions consisting of two papers.
- Each Paper will be of 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- Each Paper will consist of 200 questions and 200 marks.
- There will also be a Personality Test of 100 marks after written exam.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus for Prelims & Mains
Download wbpsc audit accounts officer syllabus Pdf
- English Composition
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India and Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning.
- Constitution of India with special Reference to Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts and Audit.
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
Download wbpsc audit accounts officer syllabus for Prelims & Mains
1. Business Laws:
- Banker and the Customer
- Banker’s entries within the Pass Book
- Paying Banker and the Collecting Banker
- Sufficient causes for refusing cost
- Risks and duties of paying Bankers and their Statutory Protection
- Statutory Protection of Collecting Banker
- The Negotiable Instruments Acts
- Advances towards securities, Advances towards assure
- Guarantee and Indemnity
- The type of a Bank’s Guarantee
- The Banker and the Guarantor
- Advances towards collateral securities
- Hypothecation and mortgage
- Advances towards items and paperwork of title to items
- Bills of Loading
- Dock and Warehouse Warrants
- Letter of Hypothecation
- Advances towards land and were constructing.
2. Cost and Management Accountancy:
- Delegation – Objectives and Policies
- Participative administration practices
- Long-vary planning
- Training and improvement of human assets
- Appraisal of efficiency – Control and Coordination
- “Management by goals” and complete different approaches to administration.
3. Principles and Practice of Management
4. Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
- Income Tax procedures for assessing taxable revenue of people and partnership companies – Various heads of chargeable revenue – Various aid-Cases.
- Sales tax legal guidelines and procedures – Inter-State gross sales tax issues.
- Excise duties on purchases and gross sales.
- The common which means of the time period auditing
- Authorization audit, propriety audit and achievement audit – plan achievement as the audit.
- Auditing within the non-company sector.
- The construction, nature and particular options of Government audit.
- The workplace of the Auditor
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Performance of the Government audit system
- Government Audit and the Parliament, Audit of several types of Government organizations.
6. Business Economics and Indian Economics