AIIA Professor Recruitment 2016
AIIA Professor Recruitment 2016 notification issued recently through Advertisement Number: AIIA/Rectt./02/2015. The All India Institute of Ayurveda released the AIIA Notification for the recruitment of 26 Professor & Asst Professor jobs. The candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for the AIIA Recruitment. Those aspirants can refer the CCRAS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, all details from our website recruitment.guru. The candidates can apply in Offline before the last date for AIIA Asst Professor Recruitment. The deadline to apply for the Indian Ayurvedic Institute Recruitment is 30th January 2016. Here we have provided the CCRAS Asst Professor Recruitment can download the Application form from the link attached below.
The candidates can also refer our website for the All Government Jobs Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers & AIIA Results. In this page, we have also given the Steps to apply for the AIIA Recruitment 2016 for 26 Faculty posts. Also, check the AIIA CCRAS Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Official Notification PDF, and so on. The interested candidates can download the AIIA Notification, prescribed Application form. The applicants can follow the Procedure to apply for the CCRAS Assistant Professor Recruitment. The post has to reach the postal address before the due date i.e., 30/01/2016.
About All India Institute of Ayurveda – ccras.nic.in
All India Institute of Ayurveda shortened as AIIA. The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH like Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy, Government of India. The headquarters of AIIA located in New Delhi. The CCRAS Official website is www.ccras.nic.in. Recently the All India Ayurveda Institute issued the AIIA Professor Recruitment for placement of candidates into 26 posts of Professor & Assistant Professor jobs. The interested aspirants of Teaching Jobs can apply for the CCRAS Recruitment before 30/01/2016.
CCRAS Recruitment – Ayurveda Jobs
Name of the Posts: Professor & Assistant Professor.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Indian Ayurvedic Institute Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Institute: All India Institute of Ayurveda [AIIA].
CCRAS Official Site: www.ccras.nic.in
- For Professor:
- Degree in Ayurveda recognized under Schedule – II of IMCC Act 1970.Ph.D. in the concerned subject.
- Ph.D. in the relevant subject.
- For Assistant Professor:
- Degree in Ayurvedic recognized under Schedule II of IMCC Act 1970.
- Ph.D. in the relevant subject.
- For Professor: 55 years.
- For Assistant Professor: 50 years.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Government Rules. Refer Official Notification for more info.
Application Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for all candidates except PH. The candidates need to draw a Bank Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda” payable at New Delhi.
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 30th January 2016.
Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment Notification PDF
Procedure to apply for AIIA Recruitment 2016
- Go through the AIIA Notification.
- Click on the below link to download all necessary applications.
- Download, Fill the details, Pay the Application fee by following instructions.
- Attach all required documents to the application along with Fee receipt.
- Put in an envelope & post to the given address so as to reach before the last date.
- Send the Applications through Speed/ Registered post only to the given address.
- Mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________” on top of the envelope.
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA),
New Delhi – 110076.