- 1 AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Aligarh University Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of AMU Faculty Recruitment 2015
- 4 Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 AMU Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015 Results
- 6 Download AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification
AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of November. AMU had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 05/2015 to fill 50 vacancies of Assistant Professor, PGT, TGT, and other posts for Persons with Disabilities(PWD). Candidates who are searching for Teaching Jobs can apply for these posts released under Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Faculty posts on or before the last date through AMU Faculty Recruitment 2015. The notification of AMU Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date for sending the application form is 17th December 2015.
Aligarh Muslim University was formed in the year 1920. AMU is a government funded and public university established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan. The main campus of the university is located at Aligarh city of Uttar Pradesh. AMU Aligarh offers more than 300 courses in both traditional and modern branches of education. The University consists of all castes, creeds, religions and genders. AMU University consists of 13 Faculties, 7 Constituent colleges, 15 Centres, 3 Institutes, and 10 Schools. Every year it releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. Recently it has published AMU Recruitment 2015 notification for filling the vacancies of Teaching posts in the University for PWD candidates.
AMU Aligarh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 50 vacancies of Faculty Posts in the University. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the AMU Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015 available on our site. Eligible candidates can apply to this Associate, Assistant Professor, TGT, and other posts released under Aligarh University Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.amuregistrar.com for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding AMU Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Aligarh University Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Aligarh Muslim University had been released notification for 50 Faculty posts in the University through Aligarh University Recruitment 2015 Notification. Kindly follow the table below for post wise Vacancy Details of AMU Recruitment 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of AMU Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|4.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||04|
|5.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||06|
Eligibility Criteria of AMU Faculty Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these AMU Jobs in different departments released under AMU Faculty Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age Limit of AMU Aligarh Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Faculty jobs released by the Aligarh Muslim University should attain the below age limit.
- For PGT, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For TGT, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For post-6, Maximum age: 30 years.
- For posts-1 to 3, there is no age limit.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different candidates as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for AMU Teacher Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in relevant stream from any recognized University with experience in teaching field.
Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Aligarh Muslim University.
Official Website: www.amuregistrar.com
Name of the Post: Faculty posts.
No of posts: 50.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these Faculty Jobs released under AMU Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 17/12/2015.
Aligarh University Application Form
Application form for these faculty posts released under AMU Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and send it to the given address before the due date.
- Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
- Post Graduation Teacher: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
- TGT & Primary Teacher: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to apply for these Teaching Jobs released by AMU Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Download the application form available on our site.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the duly filled application along with the required documents to the address given below before the due date.
Deputy Registrar (Selection Committee),
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU),
Aligarh – 202 002 (UP).
AMU Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Aligarh Muslim University will release the results of AMU Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Assistant Professor, Professor, TGT, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of AMU Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download AMU Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Download AMU Recruitment 2015 Application Form