RMSA Assam TET Exam Notification has recently released for Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools on 4th August. The Starting date for Online application on 16th August. The Aspirants who dreamed to get recruited in Graduate Teacher Recruitment have to participate in Written Examination. The last date for online application will be on 3rd September. The candidates who want to utilize Graduate Teacher Vacancies, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application at the very last date. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – rmsaassam.in
Assam TET Exam for Graduate Teachers – rmsaassam.in
The government of Assam Secondary Education Dept has issued an employment notification for filling Graduate Teacher Vacancies in Assam. The work candidates who planned to apply for Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools positions must check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants to participate in Assam TET Exam have to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions given in the Official Notification. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have the qualification of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree with BT/ B.Ed degree. The age should be below 43 years.
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a comprehensive and integrated program of the Government of India. RMSA is Planning to recruit graduate teachers for Hindi, Sanskrit Classical Teacher (Arab, Urdu, Persian, Assamese, Manipuri languages) subjects in various secondary schools of Assam. RMSA is implemented in the state of Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children of Secondary Schools and Higher Secondary Schools in Assam. Candidates who are searching for teaching jobs in Assam may apply for Assam TET 2016 Examination. The Interested contenders who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Assam TET Vacancies. Aspirants who are waiting eagerly to apply for teacher Jobs in RMSA Assam can grab this excellent opportunity.
For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Assam TET Exam 2016 Details
Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these posts released under Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Notification 2016. The applicants seeking for Latest Assam Government jobs of Assam TET Graduate teacher vacancies follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
Job Location: Assam
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Assam TET Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the Assam Government Jobs in RMSA Assam TET Teacher Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools||1. Graduate Teacher
2. Hindi Teacher
3. Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
Classical Teacher ( Arab, Urdu, Persian)
4. Classical Teacher (Assamese, Manipuri Language)
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA Assam Teacher Recruitment
For recruitment, of RMSA Assam TET graduate teachers vacancies, the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The individual should have age of below 43 years as on 01/01/2016
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC/ ST Candidates
- For more details about Age limit check the official notification.
Qualification for RMSA Assam TET Exam:
- Graduate Teacher required qualification is BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree with 50% marks with BT/ B.Ed degree.
- Hindi Teacher qualification required will be Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi having a degree (or) B.A with Hindi as one of the subject and B.T / B. Ed. degree.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) qualification is Shastri with 50% marks having a degree (or) B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects nd B.T/ B.Ed degree.
- For detailed information about other posts check the notification link given below.
Assam TET Teacher Recruitment 2016
The work candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 400/- as Application form fee.
Assam Teacher posts Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for RMSA Teacher Recruitment in Assam will undergo selection process through their performance in Written test.
How to apply for Assam TET Exam Online application
The Eligible jobholders of Assam TET Exam for Teacher vacancies in Secondary schools have to apply through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for RMSA Assam website www.rmsaassam.in (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application link.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
- The Advertisement Released date: 04/08/2016.
- The Starting Date for Filling Online Application form: 16/08/2016
- The Closing date for submission of Online Form: 31/08/2016
- The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 03/09/2016
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which shown below.
Follow our website for latest updates on Assam TET for graduate teacher vacancies 2016