- 1 CBSE UGC NET 2016 Notification
- 1.1 UGC NET Exam 2017 Brief Details – Teaching Jobs
- 1.2 UGC National Eligibility Test 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Central Board of Secondary Education UGC NET Exam January 2017
- 1.4 CBSE UGC NET Exam Online Application 2016 – UGC NET January 2017
- 1.5 CBSE UGC NET Syllabus
- 1.6 CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- 2 Download UGC NET January 2017 Notification
CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test 2016 Notification published for Eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior research fellowship posts. Central Board of Secondary Education has released this Notification on 17th October to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016. The Starting date for registration for CBSE UGC NET Exam from 17th October 2016. Aspirants have to apply through Online. The Closing date for Online application submission up to 16th November 2016 at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC NET 2016 Notification
The Aspirants who dreamed of working in Teaching Jobs in India have to check this CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 Notification. Any Interested and eligible candidates of NET Exam can apply for CBSE UGC NET 2016 before the due date. National Eligibility Test (NET) is a test conducted all over the India by University Grants Commission. The UGC of India through this NET Exam determines the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and colleges.
The Job Seekers of India Wide Government Jobs can get all latest updates on Central Government Jobs page of recruitment.guru website. The Central Board of Secondary Education has taken the responsibility of conducting UGC Net Exam 2016. The aspirants who Qualified in the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 are eligible to work as Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Therefore for further information about this UGC National Eligibility Test, i.e., about Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, details is briefly given below.
Furthermore, the candidates can get Any State Government Jobs updates through Latest State Govt Jobs Webpage in recruitment.guru website.
UGC NET Exam 2017 Brief Details – Teaching Jobs
The Job seekers can get all the Latest News about any State Government and Central Govt jobs through Employment News page in recruitment.guru website. Before you start applying Check all the related information about NET Exam January 2017.
Name of Exam Conducting Institute: Central Board of Secondary Education.
Examination Name: National Eligibility Test.
Job Role: Assistant Professor and Junior research fellowship posts.
Official site: cbsenet.nic.in
Application Mode: Online.
UGC National Eligibility Test 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants of CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 should meet the eligibility conditions such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given here are based on UGC NET Online Application 2016-17.
Age Limit for UGC NET 2016-17
Candidates applying for CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam should attain below Age limits as on 01/01/2017.
- Maximum Age: 28 years for Junior research fellowship and No age limit for Assistant Professor Posts.
- Age Relaxable of Five years for Reserved candidates. Refer UGC NET Notification for detailed Relaxation information.
Educational Qualification for CBSC UGC-NET December 2016
- Must possess Master’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% Marks from recognized Universities/ Institutions by UGC.
Central Board of Secondary Education UGC NET Exam January 2017
Examination Fee for UGC NET January 2017
Individuals applied for UGC Net Exam 2016-17 have to pay the Application fee as follows:
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-.
Candidates who want to work as Assistant Professor/ Junior research fellowship posts they have to attend NET Exam 2017 which is in January 2017. To get alloted for those posts they have to participate in the following procedure:
- Written Test.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Online Application 2016 – UGC NET January 2017
If the individuals are eligible to apply for UGC NET Jan 2017 Exam, then they can apply through online for National Eligibility Test at UGC NET 2016 Official website.
How to Apply UGC Online Application for NET Exam January 2017:
- Initially, Log on to the official website cbsenet.nic.in
- Directly open the UGC NET Notification provided below.
- Read all the Instructions & Requirements.
- Open below given apply online link.
- Click on “Fill Application form.”
- Thereby Click on”Apply for NET January-2017″.
- And then click on proceed to Apply online.
- Fill the Application carefully without any mistakes.
- Submit the Application form and take the printout of it for future purpose.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application form
UGC NET Exam Date
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/10/2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16/11/2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Fee: 17/11/2016.
- Availability of Admit Cards: 21/12/2016.
- CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam Date: 22/01/2017.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for National Eligibility Test – December 2016 can check syllabus on our website. We are giving full Syllabus for Each Section that will be covered in CBSE NET 2016 Exam. Click on below link to check CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2016.
CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam Pattern:
NET 2016 Exam Contains:
For detailed information about Syllabus, CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern Check the Below link:
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
Once the results declared candidates can check their CBSE UGC NET 2016 results at the official website. Candidates rank along with their Score in the entrance test will be available on the official site. The results release dates will be updated on our site. So keep visiting our site for latest updates of CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam.