The Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019: CUJ Recruitment team has released the job notifications for Professor, Associate Professor & Assitant Professor. It could be an amazing opportunity for Teaching Job Seekers in Jharkhand location. As per the CUJ Recruitment notification, the requirement of Professor posts is 6, Associate Professor is 14 and the Assitant Professor post is 03 vacancies respectively. The Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment states only Master’s Degree and Ph.D. holders eligible to apply this post.
Candidates who want to be placed in the Central University of Jharkhand can start applying for this post now. The last date to apply for this post is 20th December 2019 online for offline the last date is 27th December 2019. Before heads up with the applications process, please read our entire article get the ideas to complete your entire process easily.
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Post Names||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree/Ph. D|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Starting Date to Apply||04th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th December 2019|
|Last Date Apply Offline||27th December 2019|
|Application Mode||apply Online/Offline|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt. Jobs|
Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019
Here are a few eligibility criteria details from the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment board.
The following are the educational details of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants must have possessed a Master’s Degree/Ph.D. from the recognized University/ Institution.
- Separate Applications required for each post.
- For detailed information about the Central University of Jharkhand recruitment go through the Official Notification.
- As per the norms are given by the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment Board.
- Selected Candidates will get the salary as per the Central University of Jharkhand norms.
The selection process will be based on candidate performance during the interview.
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy 2019
- Interested candidates can apply for this post online and offline.
- Please visit the official Website by clicking below.
- Find the Application form from the notification tab.
- Fill the Applications with the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application.
- Complete the payment option submit your application. (Not for all candidates based on the eligibility)
- For offline do the Payment via DD, send your documents to the below-mentioned address.
Important Documents to be attached while filling the form:
- Self Attested Copies (Age Proof, Qualifications, Caste, experience)
- Academic score sheet.
- Declaration Form.
- Endorsement from the Employer.
- Bank Challan in the Name of the Central University of Jharkhand. (Only who processing through online.)
Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu- Lohardaga Road
Bramble, Mandar, Ranchi-835205
Important Links for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification PDF||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ):
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is one of the best teaching and research universities in India. The Prime minister of India given permission-based on the Indian university act 2009 to establish and link the Universities. The University of Jharkhand came to this act under being on 1st March 2009. Her Excellency, Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil, and Dr. Darlando T. Khathing has been appointed as an academic administrator for the Central University of Jharkhand, as its first Vice-Chancellor. CUJ Focus only on Cutting edge technologies and research.
The Organisation’s vision is to develop citizenship of a knowledge society for peace and prosperity of individuals, nations and the world, through the promotion of innovation, endeavors, creative and scholarly inquiry. And the mission is to serve for a change make the multi-disciplinary learning, knowledge community creation, building strong character, nurturing the value and transparent work ethics, promoting creative and critical thinking for the development and self-confidence to the people of India. The University seeks to achieve excellence in teaching, research, and innovation.