|Post Name &|
|Start Date &|
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Offline for 43 Non-Teaching Vacancies: The Central University of Tamil Nadu recently released a notification to hire 43 Non-Teaching Vacancies. The interested candidates can attend the apply offline for CUTN Recruitment 2018 before 20th June 2018. Else, Applicants can get all the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Online Application link and other details of CUTN Vacancy 2018 here.
CUTN Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Name of the Posts: Non-Teaching Vacancies
- No of Vacancies: 43
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: Thiruvarur
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Details
|Posted on: 02nd June 2018|
CUTN Jobs 2018
CUTN Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
Job Seekers who are applying to fill 43 vacancies in CUTN Board 2018 must make a note of above dates.
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Public Relation Officer||01.|
|Hindi (Jr) Translator||01.|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01.|
|Lower Division Clerk||04.|
|Peon /Office Attendant||01.|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||04.|
|Semi-Professional Assistant (Library)||01.|
|Professional Assistant (Library)||01.|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Lab)||01.|
|Internal Audit Officer (on Deputation)||01.|
CUTN Notification 2018 Eligibility Details – cutn.ac.in
Candidates can know more about education qualifications for 43 CUTN vacancies from the official notification link given below.
Applicants should have the following Age Limit for CUTN Recruitment 2018 for all the posts.
Applicants who are applying for CUTN Jobs can check the official notification to know more about the age limit.
CUTN Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Details
|CUTN Jobs 2018 Selection Process|
|CUTN Notification 2018 Pay Scale|
Candidates can check the official notification to know more about the pay scale.
|CUTN Recruitment 2018 Application Fee|
How to Apply for CUTN Vacancy 2018
The Assistant Registrar,
|Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Result||Employment News|
Important Links for CUTN Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to CUTN Notification 2018:
|» TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1013 Vacancies|
» Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 58 Openings
» NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 46 Openings
» UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various posts
» NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 30 Openings
CUTN Careers 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 66 Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancies.
CUTN Careers 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 66 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. The Central University of Tamil Nadu recently updated its employment notification which has 66 new Vacancies. The Vacant positions are for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Therefore, apply offline for CUTN Careers from 21st December 2017 to 22nd January 2018. Moreover, this page has details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and others. Also, check @ www.cutn.ac.in to get more information about CUTN Recruitment 2018-19. Stay Connected with us and be a part of CUTN Careers 2018.
CUTN Careers 2018-19 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts|
|Starting date to apply||22-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||22-01-2018|
|Job Category||Teacher Jobs|
CUTN Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Careers 2018-19
All the candidates who are appearing for CUTN Recruitment 2018-19 must satisfy following eligibility conditions as per the norms. However, below section has details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, application fee and also about how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for CUTN Careers 2018:
- Professor: Candidate must be an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned or relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and I or research I policy papers. OR In case of Epidemiology and Public Health: An Eminent scholar published work of high quality and actively engaged in research as evidenced from published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books/research/policy papers in Epidemiology and Public Health, with qualification of MD/DNB/PhD/DrPH in Epidemiology I Public Health or allied subjects. Also, A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in recognized university.
- Associate Professor: Must have a Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied I relevant disciplines. OR In case of Epidemiology and Public Health: Good Academic Record* with a qualification of MD/DNB/ Ph.D./DrPH in Epidemiology I Public Health or allied subjects. Additionally, A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). Also, A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and I or research in an academic I research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books
Age Limit to apply for CUTN Careers 2018:
- As per the rules.
- However, age relaxation is applicable to all reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for CUTN Careers 2018:
Selection of eligible candidates is purely based on their performance in following tests:
Pay Scale for CUTN Careers 2018:
Selected applicants will get an impressive amount as their salary.
- Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6,000/-.
Application Fee for CUTN Careers 2018:
All the applicants must pay the following amount as their application fee.
- Rs.750/- for General Candidates.
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply for CUTN Careers 2018-19:
- At first, Visit Central University of Tamil Nadu Official Website i.e. www.cutn.ac.in
- Now, Click on Careers.
- Also, download and read the official notification fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill in your name, DOB, educational qualification and other details.
- Paste your recent passport sized photograph and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally, post the application form before the last date to the below given postal address.
The Assistant Registrar Recruitment Cell,
The Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Thiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu.
CUTN Careers 2018 Important Dates:
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22-01-2018|
CUTN Careers 2018 Important Links:
|Application Form||Click Here|
CUTN Recruitment 2015 Notification
CUTN Recruitment 2015 Notification released with Employment Notice No. CUTN/T/06/2015 on 13th October 2015. The Central University of Tamilnadu inviting Applications to fill 55 Faculty Posts on Regular and Backlog Basis under Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are searching for Teaching Jobs can apply to Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Aspirants who are interested in applying for Thiruvarur Central University Recruitment 2015 should apply on or before the last date. The Detailed Notification of Tamilnadu Central University Recruitment 2015 is available on Official Website www.cutn.ac.in.
CUTN Jobs 2018
Central University of Tamilnadu (CUTN) was established on 20th March in the year 2009 by an act of Parliament. CUTN located in Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu. Central University Thiruvarur offers Five Integrated Masters Programme. The Thiruvarur Central University spread over 500 acres. Recently Tamilnadu Central University has released the CUTN Recruitment 2015 Notification to fill 55 Faculty Posts. Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Thiruvarur can apply to Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015. Aspirants have to apply for Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 on or before 14/11/2015.
Thiruvarur Central University has recently released the CUTN Recruitment 2015 Notification to fill 55 Faculty Posts. Candidates have to visit the Official Website www.cutn.ac.in for more details of CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can also check our recruitment.guru site for more details of Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015. Candidates have to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Other Details like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. of Tamilnadu Central University Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
CUTN has recently released the Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 to fill 55 Teaching Faculty Posts. The Post wise Vacancy Details of CUTN Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty.
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2||Associate Professor||18 Posts|
|3||Assistant Professor||27 Posts|
Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for Jobs in Thiruvarur under CUTN Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification. The Details of Eligibility Criteria given on our site is as per Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015.
Educational Qualification for Teaching Faculty Posts in Thiruvarur Central University
- Professor, Associate Professor: Ph.D. Degree in concerned discipline.
- Assistant Professor: Masters Degree in relevant Subject.
For More Details see the Official CUTN Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Tamilnadu Central University Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Central University of Tamilnadu.
Official Website: www.cutn.ac.in
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty.
No of Posts: 55 Posts.
Job Location: Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Application Mode: Offline.
Candidates who have applied for CUTN Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Candidates Selected for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 will get the below-mentioned pay band
- Professor, Associate Professor: Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- For General/OBC: Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs 500/-
Application fee has to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “ the Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14/11/2015.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Official Website www.cutn.ac.in.
- Click on Vacancies->Applications invited for Employment Notice No CUTN/T/06/2015 for Teaching Positions.
- Read the Notification in Detail.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application in Detail.
- Send Application, Demand Draft with relevant Documents to below address
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Thiruvarur – 610 101, Tamil Nadu.
Admit Cards of Thiruvarur Central University Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the Online Application form, CUTN Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available on the Official Website. Candidates should login to the Official Website www.cutn.ac.in to download the Admit Cards of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015. Applicants who have applied for CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 before the due date are only eligible to get the Admit Cards. CUTN will post the Admit cards of Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the Interview.
CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 Result
After the hiring process has completed, Central University of Tamilnadu will release the results of CUTN Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the Selection Process should check the official website www.cutn.ac.in for results. The full details of Central University of Thiruvarur Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.