- 1 DME MP Recruitment 2016 – DME MP Asst Professor Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Medical Education MP Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 DME MP Application form for Assistant Professor Posts
- 1.3 Download DME MP Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
DME MP Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh had been published this advertisement to fill 105 vacancies of Assistant Professor posts in various subjects. Madhya Pradesh DME Recruitment 2016 Notification is the good news for the candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Interested Candidates who meet the below eligibility criteria can apply to this DME MP Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can also check the official website www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in for more details regarding the DME MP Asst Professor Jobs.
DME MP Recruitment 2016 – DME MP Asst Professor Jobs
Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh had been issued an employment notification to fill Asst Professor Vacancies in Anatomy, Physiology, Forensic Medicine, Radiotherapy, and other subjects. The closing date for submission of the application form to the Directorate of Medical Education is 18th March 2016. Remaining details like DME Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. regarding the Directorate of Medical Education MP Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
MP Medical Education Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 105 posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor.
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Medical Education MP Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Madhya Pradesh DME Recruitment
- For Unreserved Male Candidates, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For Unreserved Female Candidates, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC categories (Male & Female), Maximum age: 45 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Madhya Pradesh Government.
Educational Qualification for DME Bhopal Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MCH/ M.Phil/ Ph.D Degree or its equivalent qualification in the consistent stream from a recognized Board/ University or Institutions.
- Refer the notification attached below for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these DME MP Asst Professor Jobs need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Director Medical Education, Bhopal (M.P.) in the notified bank. Applicants need to write their full name, subject name, and address on the back of the draft. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs. 700/-.
- For SC and ST Categories: Rs. 350/-.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these DME MP Asst Professor Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
DME MP Application form for Assistant Professor Posts
Application form for these Teaching posts released under DME MP Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and send it to the given address before the last date, i.e. 18th March 2016.
How to Apply for DME Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016:
- Download the application form for the relevant post from our site.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the given posts.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Director Medical Education, Bhopal (M.P.).
- Mention the name of the post on the envelope of the application form.
- Send the application form along with the Bank Draft to the given address before the completion of the last date.
Postal Address: Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh,
6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan,
Important dates to remember:
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 18/03/2016.