- 1 KAR TET Exam 2016
- 2 Download KARTET Notification 2016 PDF
Karnataka TET 2016 Exam Notification has recently published on 14th October 2016. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) 2016 announcement released by Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka conducts this exam to fill Primary School Teacher vacancies in various Primary and upper primary schools in the state of Kerala. The Starting date to apply Kar TET Exam starts from 14th October 2016. Eligible aspirants can apply for this Karnataka TET Exam before the deadline which is on 9th November 2016.
KAR TET Exam 2016
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Teaching Jobs in Karnataka have to apply for this Kar TET Exam 2016. Any Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this KARTET 2016 Exam on or before the last date. Check the Official Website to get the Karnataka TET Online Form from 14th October 2016. Aspirants can apply through online for the Karnataka TET Exam 2016 at official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. You can also download Karnataka TET 2016 Notification from our site.
KARTET Notification 2016
The Department of Primary and Secondary Education provide specified knowledge, skills and values to the children of the State. Every year this Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test conducted to select candidates for recruit teacher vacancies in any of the schools in Kerala state. So, this year KARTET 2016 Exam Notification is released. Candidates who wish to join in Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for this Kar TET Exam.
Candidates looking for Teaching Jobs Opportunities must request this Karnataka TET 2016 Exam on or before the due date. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, pay scale will be available below. Therefore for further information about this KARTET notification, i.e., about Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, details is briefly given below.
Furthermore, the candidates can get New Government Jobs updates through Latest State Govt Jobs Webpage in recruitment.guru website.
Karnataka TET Exam 2016 Details
The Individuals can get all the Latest News about any State Government jobs and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page in recruitment.guru website. Before you begin to apply for Kar TET Exam check all the related to TET Exam.
Name of the Organization: Department of Primary and Secondary Education Karnataka.
Examination: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Job Role: Primary Teacher/Secondary Teacher.
Official site: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Job location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Karnataka TET 2016 Eligibility Criteria 2016
The Work candidates of Teaching jobs those who plan for applying for Karnataka TET 2016 Exam should meet the below KARTET eligibility conditions such as educational qualification and Age limit. The Eligibility requirements given here is based on the Karnataka TET 2016 Notification.
Age Limit as per KARTET Notification
- Minimum 18 years and Refer Official Kar TET 2016 Notification for more details.
Educational Qualification for KARTET Exam
Should be passed PUC/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks OR B.A/ B.Sc Graduation along with Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 – KARTET Exam
Aspirants who qualified in Kar TET Test will be allotted as Primary Teacher posts in Karnataka State Schools based on their performance in KARTET Exam 2016.
Karnataka TET Exam Fee:
Applicants of Karnataka TET Exam 2016 have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- for Only Paper I/ Only Paper II and Rs.800/- for Both Paper I & II.
- SC/ ST/ CI: Rs. 250/- for Only Paper-I/ II and Rs. 400/- for Both Paper I and II.
- No fee for Diff. Abled Persons for KARTET Exam.
Karnataka TET Online application 2016 – Kar TET Online Form @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
The Individuals can check the Kar TET Online Form at the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. So, Open the Official website or Click the below given link for Karnataka TET Online Application. Fill the Form and submit through online on or before 09/11/2016. Click on below link to apply online for Karnataka TET 2016 Exam.
How to Apply Karnataka TET Exam 2016
- Initially, Visit the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2016. OR
- Directly Open the KARTET Notification through given below link.
- Read all the instructions & Requirements to apply for TET Exam.
- If you meet the eligibility click on Apply online.
- Click on Registration/ Login.
- Fill the application details carefully without mistakes.
- Submit the filled TET Online Form and take print outs of the application for future purpose.
KarTET Exam dates:
- The Starting date for Online application: 14/10/2016.
- The Closing date for submission of online application: 09/11/2016.
- The Final call for Payment of Fee: 11/11/2016.
- Availability of Hall ticket for TET Exam: 28/11/2016.
- Kar TET Exam Date: 18/12/2016.
KARTET 2016 Exam Result
If the results are released, then the aspirants can check the Karnataka TET 2016 Exam results at official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The List of Selected candidates in Kar TET Exam will be available on the official site once the valuation has been completed.