- 1 Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of MAC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Agrasen College Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Maharaja Agrasen College DU Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 has recently released in the month of January. MAC College had been published this advertisement under the notice no. MAC/Recruit/AP/2016/02 to fill 33 vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts in the college. Candidates who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these posts released under MAC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these Faculty Jobs through Agrasen College Delhi Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.mac.du.ac.in for more details regarding the recruitment. The online application will be available on the site up to 30th January 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor.
No. of Posts: 33.
|S.no.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|8.||Management Studies (Business Economics)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of MAC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of MAC(Delhi University) Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Master’s degree in the consistent stream with minimum 55% marks from any recognised Institute or University.
- Applicants must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) or SLET/ SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Age Limit for MAC College Recruitment
The age limit for these Assistant Professor posts will be as per the rules of the Delhi University. However, age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
NOTE: Click the link for more Teaching Jobs.
Agrasen College Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Maharaja Agrasen College.
Official Website: www.mac.du.ac.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor posts.
No of posts: 33.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Delhi.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 30/01/2016.
- Last date for sending the hard copy of the application form: 06/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee with the Demand Draft drawn in the favour of The Principal, Maharaja Agrasen College payable at Delhi.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For PWD Candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
Maharaja Agrasen College Online Application
Application form for this Assistant Professor post released under Maharaja Agrasen College Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th January 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Make fee payment using demand draft.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Date of Birth Certificate.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the given address by ordinary post before completion of the last date.
Maharaja Agrasen College,
Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi-110096.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application form:
- Signed Print Out of the Online Application Form.
- Recent Photograph.
- Self-attested copies of relevant testimonials/supporting documents.
- Information required in Annexure-I placed below with the advertisement.
- Demand Draft.
- Proof of payment of application fee.