- 1 Manipur University Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Manipur University Canchipur Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Manipur University Faculty Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Manipur University Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
Manipur University Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 18th January 2016. Manipur University Canchipur had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 1/15 to fill 84 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these posts released under Manipur University Faculty Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Faculty jobs through Manipur University Canchipur Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also check the official websitewww.manipuruniv.ac.in for more details regarding the Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 20th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Manipur University Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Manipur University Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Department||No. of posts|
|11.||Physical Edn. & Sports Science||01|
|18.||Lib. & Inf. Sc.||02|
|24.||Adult, Continuing Education & Ext.||02|
|29.||Forestry & Envt. Science||04|
Eligibility Criteria of Manipur University Canchipur Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for University of Manipur Recruitment
Age Limit for this Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor posts will be as per the rules of the University. However, age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification for Manipur University Professor Recruitment
- Professor: Candidates should possess Ph.D. qualification or Master’s degree in the concerned stream with relevant experience.
- Associate & Assistant Professor: Aspirants must have completed Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any Indian University.
NOTE: Click the link for more Teaching Faculty Jobs.
Manipur University Faculty Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Manipur University.
Official Website: www.manipuruniv.ac.in
Name of the Post: Faculty Posts.
No of posts: 84.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Job Location: Canchipur, Manipur.
- Closing date for sending the application form: 20/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Bank Draft drawn in the favor of Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur payable at SBI, MU, Canchipur (Code No-5320) or cash receipt of the University. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
Manipur University Application Form
Application form for this Professor, Assistant Professor, and other Associate Professor posts in various departments released under Manipur University Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. The closing date for sending the application form is 20th February 2016. You can also get the application form from the University Cash Counter on payment of Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post and advt no. on the top of the envelope.
- Make fee payment through Bank Draft at SBI.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.