University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 24th June 2016 with Advt No: ET8/82/2013-14. Mysore University has published this advertisement to fill 205 vacancies of Teaching Posts for Backlog and Current Vacancies. The UOM Recruitment 2016 is for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. The Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs in Karnataka may apply for these University of Mysore Jobs released under Mysore University Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Mysore University Jobs through University of Mysore Teaching Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 23rd July 2016.
The Aspirant must send the Application to the address mentioned below on or before of the completion date. Job Seekers who have completed Master’s Degree can utilize this opportunity. Applicants may also check the official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in for more details regarding the University of Mysore Notification 2016. Other details like Mysore University Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Mysore University Teaching Jobs are mentioned below.
Mysore University Vacancy Details – University of Mysore Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Vacancy||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Backlog Vacancies – (PG Departments)||39 Posts|
|2.||Backlog Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Constituent Colleges||16 Posts|
|3.||Current Vacancies – PG Departments/PG Centres||107 Posts|
|4.||Current Vacancies of Costituent Colleges||43 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 – Mysore University Jobs
The Aspirant who wish to apply for University of Mysore Teaching Jobs should check the Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The Detailed information is provided below.
Age Limit for Mysore University Teaching Jobs
Job Seekers applying for UOM Recruitment 2016 should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 59 years.
- Age Relxation for Mysore University Jobs is applicable as per the rules of University of Mysore Recruitment Board.
Educational Qualification for University of Mysore Assistant Professor Recruitment
- For Professor: Candidates must be a Ph.D. holder in the relevant subject with an experinece in University or College and minimum score of API and PBAS.
- For Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: Applicants must pass Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in the relevant subject and a minimum experience in teaching.
University of Mysore Notification 2016 Details – Mysore University Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: University of Mysore, Karnataka.
Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Name of the Post: Teaching Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 205 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Selection Process: The Candidates applied for University of Mysore Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants applying for Mysore University Jobs released under University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft. The DD is to made in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysuru”. The Fee varies for different categories which is available below.
- For SC/ST/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- For Others: Rs 2000/-.
Pay Scale: The Aspirants selected for Mysore University Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band as per the rules of the Government.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23/07/2016 (till 4.00 p.m.).
University of Mysore Application Form – UOM Recruitment 2016
Aspirants applying for these Mysore University Teaching Jobs need to download the application from the official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in. The link for applying for University of Mysore Jobs will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 23rd July 2016. Aspirants need to apply for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for Mysore University Recruitment 2016.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application for Mysore University Jobs.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents and “ Application for the post of __ in __ ” to the below address on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Demand Draft.
The office of the Registrar,
University of Mysore,