- 1 Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016
- 1.1 TN State Lecturer Eligibility Test Notification 2016 Details
- 1.2 TNSET Exam Syllabus
- 1.3 Admit Cards of TN State Eligibility Test 2016
- 1.4 Download Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2016 Notification PDF
Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Mother Teresa Women’s University Nodal SET Agency for Tamil Nadu had been published this advertisement for recruiting Assistant Professors in Universities and Colleges of the State by conducting Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test(SET) Exam. Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these Lecturer jobs released under TN State Lecturer Eligibility Test Notification 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this TNSLET Exam through Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2016 Notification. Applicants can also check the official website www.setexam2016.in for more details regarding TNSET Notification 2016. The online application will be available on the site from 20th January 2016 to 10th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding SET Exam Tamilnadu 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016
Age Limit for TN State Eligibility Test
There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for TNSET- 2016 examination.
Educational Qualification of TNSET Exam for Asst Professor
- Aspirants must have completed Master’s degree in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science from any recognized Institution or University.
- Candidates appearing the Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited are also eligible for this Tamilnadu SET Exam.
NOTE: Click the link for more Teaching Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TN State Lecturer Eligibility Test Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Mother Teresa Women’s University.
Official Website: www.setexam2016.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor posts.
No of posts: N/A.
Examination Name: Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test(TNSET-2016).
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for this TNSET-2016 Exam will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016.
- Starting date for filling online application: 20/01/2016.
- Last Date for submission of the application form: 10/02/2016.
- Examination Date: 21/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for TN State Eligibility Test 2016 need to pay the examination fee through Credit/ Debit card or e-challan. The payment should be deposited in the State Bank of India(SBI). The fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
- For BC/ M BC/DNC Candidates: Rs. 1250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD-VI,HI,PH: Rs. 500/-.
Scheme of the Examination:
- Paper-I (General Paper in Teaching/ Research Aptitude) – 100 marks.
- Paper-II (Subject Paper) – 100 marks.
- Paper-III (Subject paper) – 150 marks.
SET Exam Tamilnadu 2016 Online Application
Application form for this Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016 released by the Mother Teresa Women’s University Nodal SET Agency is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already started from 20th January 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 10th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment using the e-challan form or through Credit/ debit cards by selecting the payment option.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
TNSET Exam Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this Assistant Professor posts for the Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016 will be waiting for the updates of Tamilnadu SET Exam Syllabus, TN SET Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the TN State Eligibility Test Syllabus. The direct link for Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon in our site.
Admit Cards of TN State Eligibility Test 2016
After the closing date of the online application form, TN State Eligibility Test 2016 admit cards are available on the official website few days before the exam. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Tamilnadu SET Exam 2016 Notification for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these Asst Professor jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. The Admit cards of the Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2016 will not be sent to the candidates by post.