- 1 WBSSC Recruitment for Non Teaching Staff @westbengalssc.com
- 2 WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 3 West Bengal SSC SLST Notification 2016
- 3.1 WB Employment News
- 3.2 WB School Service Commission Vacancy List – 18203 Teacher Jobs
- 3.3 WB School Service Commission Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 School Service Commission WB Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- 3.5 West Bengal SLET Notification 2016 Important Dates
- 3.6 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Selection Process
- 3.7 WB School Service Commission Online Application 2016 – westbengalssc.com
- 4 WB School Service Commission Syllabus 2016
WB School Service Commission Recruitment Notification has recently published an announcement for Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk & Group D) with 4923 Posts from 29th July through Kolkata Gazette. The eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online. The Starting date for Online application form will be from 10th August. The candidates applied for Non-teaching staff positions will be selected through Written Test, Academic qualification, Personality test. The last date to submit application forms will be on 31st August. More insights about School Service Commission in West Bengal are available here. – westbengalssc.com
WB School Service Commission Recruitment Notification has recently announced for Assistant Teacher Jobs with 14088 Vacancies. The application filing procedure of Assistant Teacher Jobs Started on 23rd Septemeber. The last date for Online application submission will be on 3rd October. Furthermore, insights into this WBSSC Recruitment of Teacher jobs details are available through below link.
WBSSC Recruitment for Non Teaching Staff @westbengalssc.com
WB School Service Commission Recruitment (WBSSC) has issued an employment notification for filling Clerk & Group D vacancies in West Bengal. The candidates if interested in these jobs can participate in WBSSC Recruitment in Kolkata City. For that, the candidate has to download the Notification for reference. Before you start to apply for these West Bengal SSC jobs, check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants should have Graduation/ Passed Madhyamik Examination/ passed 8th Standard to apply for these posts. The age should be in between 18-40 years.
West Bengal School Service Commission Careers
WB School Service Commission Recruitment has issued a Notification for recruiting the people for Clerk & Group D posts. West Bengal SSC Jobs provided great opportunity by releasing announcement regarding Non-Teaching staff vacancies in West Bengal. The Interested applicants if satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the WB SSC Vacancies. The procedure of how to fill the application form steps are provided below.
For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
WB School Service Commission Notification 2016 Details
The Persons who want to work in WB School Service Commission Recruitment jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for Latest West Bengal Govt jobs of Meerut city follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal School Service Commission.
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Job Location: West Bengal
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
School Service Commission WB Vacancy
The Applicants who are willing to apply for Non-Teaching staff jobs have to check the WB School Service Commission Recruitment Notification because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Region Name||Clerk Vacancies||Group D Vacancies|
|Eastern Region||441 Posts||738 Posts|
|Northern Region||274 Posts||755 Posts|
|Southern Region||284 Posts||375 Posts|
|Western Region||461 Posts||1034 Posts|
|South- Eastern Region||247 Posts||314 Posts|
|Total Posts||1707 Posts||3216 Posts|
|Overall Vacant Posts||4923 Posts|
- District wise Vacancies
|Uttar Dinajpur||76 Posts|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||47 Posts|
|South 24 Parganas||351 Posts|
|Pashchim Medinipur||644 Posts|
|Purba Medinipur||413 Posts|
|North 24 Parganas||366 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk & Group D WBSSC Recruitment
The work seekers of employment in WBSSC Recruitment of West Bengal must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for WBSSC Jobs:
- The candidates applying for Clerk, age limit should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Aspirants applying for Group D, age limit should be in between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2016.
- The upper age limit is relaxation for both Clerk and Group D posts by 5 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Class candidates and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped Candidates and 5 years for ExServicemen.
Qualification for Clerk & Group D Recruitment:
- The candidates applied for Clerk & Group D must have Passed 10th/Madhyamik, VIII passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/ School.
- Refer notification for complete qualification details.
West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- The Payment of fee for Clerk posts for General & OBC Candidates will be Rs. 140/- and for SC/ ST/ PH fee is Rs. 70/-.
- The fee for Group D posts for General & OBC Candidates will be Rs. 120/- and for SC/ ST/ PH fee is Rs. 60/-.
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of Non Teaching Staff recruitment according to applied posts will undergo selection process through the following procedure:
- Written test
- Academic qualification
- Personality test with typing & Computer Proficiency
How to apply for WBSSC Clerk & Group D Vacancies
The Eligible job seekers of West Bengal School Service Commission Jobs can apply for Clerk & Group D posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for WB School Service Commission Official site www.westbengalssc.com
- Click on the desired job you planned to apply in WBSSC. (OR)
- Directly click the Notification link provided below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for the official notification.
- Keep ready all the scanned copies of the photograph, Signature and Certificates needed while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application after verifying details.
- Take printouts of filled application form for future use
- The Starting date for Online application form: 10-08-2016.
- The last date for Submission of application form: 31/08/2016.
- Payment of fee through CASH-e-Challan last date: 05/09/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Test Schedule, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.
Tentative District wise Vacancy Details of Clerk & Group D posts
Follow our website for latest updates on WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016
WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by the West Bengal School Service Commission. Candidates can check the WBSSC State Level Selection Test SLST Notification 2016 & Apply Online for 18203 Assistant Teacher Jobs (i.e., PGT/TGT, Work Education & Physical Education) at the official website, i.e., westbengalssc.com.
WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification
The West Bengal School Service Commission has issued an advertisement inviting applications for 18203 Assistant Teacher vacancies for teaching IX to XII classes. Applicants will be selected through State Level Selection Test – SSLT Exam 2016 conducted by the officials of WBSSC. Various posts include Assistant Teacher PGT/TGT, Work Education & Physical Education Teachers. Candidates who have completed Graduation or Hons./ Post Graduation, B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to apply. Qualified candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode on the official website, i.e., www.westbengalssc.com. The last date for School Service Commission WB Online Application Submission is 15th March 2016. The WBSSC Online Registration starts from 19th February 2016.
Aspirants can check the WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification pdf provided on our recruitment.Guru website before applying online.
West Bengal SSC SLST Notification 2016
The West Bengal School Service Commission is an approved organization working under Department of Education, Government of West Bengal. It conducts Board Examinations for 10th & 12th Classes. The WBSSC is responsible for providing Primary Education in the state of West Bengal.
The School Service Commission WB releases notifications for the recruitment of skilled candidates into various posts in Education Department. Candidates will be placed in Teaching Jobs such as Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Lecturers, Junior Lecturer, Head of the Department, etc. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply to these posts in online mode after the release of advertisement. Applicants can check the official website, i.e., westbengalssc.com for more details.
Check the Latest West Bengal Sarkari Naukri here:
The WBSSC is going to release the WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Official Notification on 16the February 2016. Aspirants can check the WBSSC SLET Notification 2016, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Online Application Process, WBSSC Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
WB School Service Commission Vacancy List – 18203 Teacher Jobs
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Teacher (PGT/TGT)||18,203|
WB School Service Commission Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the posts of Assistant Teacher is provided below. Candidates can check the WB School Service Commission Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria, i.e., given below according to the official WBSSC SLET 2016 Notification.
WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
The WBSSC Assistant Teacher Age limit is given according to the advertisement. Age Relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms. Check the official notification for more details.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Education Qualification
Candidates who possess Hons Post Graduation or Graduation Degree or B.Ed or equivalent in a relevant stream are eligible to apply. The Complete Education Qualification Details will be updated soon after the official release.
School Service Commission WB Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission.
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 18,203 Jobs.
Category: West Bengal Government Jobs.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
WB School Service Commission Pay Scale: N/A.
West Bengal SLET Notification 2016 Important Dates
|WestBengalSSC Date of Release of Official Notification||16/02/2016|
|Starting Date for Submission of WBSSC Online Application||19/02/2016|
|Closing Date for Submission of WBSSC SLET Application||15/03/2016|
|Date of WBSSC SLET 2016||Will Be Notified Soon|
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Selection Process
The WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 consists of the following selection procedure:
- Written Test.
- SkillTest / Teaching Methodology Test.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the WBSSC State Level Selection Test 2016 and will be called for Interview or Document Verification as per the rules.
WB School Service Commission Online Application 2016 – westbengalssc.com
The Process to Apply for the WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 is given below step-wise. Candidates can check the WB School Service Commission Online Application Procedure and visit the website link given below to apply before the last date.
- Read the School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification carefully before applying.
- Visit the website link given on this page for WBSSC Online Application Form.
- Fill the form completely in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the required Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the prescribed fee through online/offline mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
WB School Service Commission Syllabus 2016
The WB School Service Commission Syllabus for Assistant Teacher is given below Candidates can check our recruitment.Guru website to get WB School Service Commission Recruitment Notification along with WBSSC Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
WB School Service Commission Admit Card Download 2016
The WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Cards 2016 will be available for download soon after the official release. Aspirants can keep visiting our website to get latest updates about the WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Cut off, Exam Results, etc.
Download West Bengal SSC SLST Recruitment 2016 Notification
Check the link given below to get the official WB School Service Commission 2016 Notification: