TS Postal Recruitment 2020
Telangana Postal Recruitment 2020 Notification for 907 GDS Vacancy. Telangana Postal Circle has announced a notification in order to fill up the 970 vacancies for the Gram Dak Sevak Post. Candidates willing to apply for the TS Postal Jobs must be passed in the Secondary School examination. The registration process for the TS Postal Recruitment has started from Updated Soon and ends on Updated Soon. Applicants should register before proceeding with the application procedure.
Selection will be on a Merit basis. Aspirants having knowledge of the local language and computer operations are only eligible for the Telangana Postal Recruitment. The Job Profile for the recruited candidates will be a Branch Post Master (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)/ Dak Sevak. Depend on the position the candidate will get the basic pay based on the Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA). Get details like educational & essential qualifications, age limit criteria, pay scale details, application process & TS Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Important Links in the below section.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for GDS Post
|Name of the Organization||Indian Post Office, Telangana Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||907|
|Name of the Post||Gram Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
TS Postal Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Gram Dak Sevak (GDS)||907|
Telangana Postal Jobs 2020 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD – A||10|
|PWD – B||13|
|PWD – C||13|
|PWD – DE||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- Passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate(minimum 60 days duration) from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations or studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|PWD + OBS||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ ST||15 Years|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Pay the Registration Fee using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking options.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates – No Charges
How to Apply for Telangana Postal Recruitment 2020?
TS Postal Jobs Online Apply Steps:
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Start with the registration process for the Telangana Postal Vacancies.
- Register yourself by filling in the basic details asked for.
- Submit the registration form and get a specific registration ID.
- Pay the respective application fee through online mode (if applicable).
- Be ready with the scanned copies of the mandatory documents in a prescribed format.
- Log in to the application page using your registration ID.
- Fill the application form completely and properly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies o essential documents.
- Recheck the details that are filled and uploaded correctly.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print for future reference.
Important Dates for TS Postal Job Notification 2020
|Starting Date to Register||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Register||Updated Soon|
Important Links for TS Postal Gram Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|