Telangana RTC Recruitment 2019-20 – 2000+ Vacancies
TSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification is yet to be released. You can Apply Online for 2000+ Junior Assistants (JA), Traffic Supervisor, Traffic Constables & Other Vacancies once it is released. Telangana State Public Service Commission will soon announce TSRTC Notification 2019 to fill up these 2000+ vacant positions. Interested Telangana Government Jobs seekers may apply Online for Telangana RTC Jobs 2019 on this page. Last Date to submit your applications for Telangana RTC Notification will be Updated Soon. You can visit www.tsrtconline.in (OR) www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in (OR) www.tspsc.gov.in to know more details about Telangana RTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019.
Once the notification is LIVE, you guys will get complete information about Telangana RTC Job Notification along with the Pdf on this page. So, keep visiting us on a regular basis to get updates.
TSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Job Overview
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistants (JA), Traffic Supervisor (Trainee), Traffic Constable, Driver, Conductor, Mechanical Supervisor & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||2000+ (Approximately)|
|Notification Release Date||Released Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply||Released Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Released Soon|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||www.tsrtconline.in (OR) www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in (OR) www.tspsc.gov.in|
<<Also Check: TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – 3025 Vacancies>>
TSRTC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||2000+|
|Traffic Supervisor (Trainee)|
|Mechanical Supervisor (Trainee)|
Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Notification 2019
Interested aspirants for TSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, Age limit, and others which are listed below
<<Also Check: FCI Recruitment 2019 – 330 Vacancies>>
- Junior Assistant – Passed Graduation in Commerce/its equivalent field from a recognized University or Institution
- Driver – Passed 10th Class or it’s equivalent
- Conductor – Passed 10th Class with Driving License
- Jr Assistant, Traffic Supervisor, Traffic Constable – Passed Graduation in respective discipline from a recognized board
All the Applicants should possess following age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
Selection Procedure for TSRTC Jobs in Telangana involves the following steps
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TSRTC
- Junior Assistant – Rs.13,950/- to Rs.36,970/- per month
- Others – Best Salary
Application fee for Telangana Jobs is as follows
- Total of Rs.320/-
- Rs.200/- as Application Processing Fee
- Rs.120/- as Examination Fee
- SC/ST/BC Candidates need not pay any application fee.
<<Also Check: DRDO Recruitment 2019 – 250 Vacancies>>
How to Apply for TSRTC Jobs in Telangana 2019?
- First of all, visit Telangana State RTC Official website – www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
- On the main page, check for official notification/
- Download the pdf and read it carefully.
- If you meet the above-listed eligibility conditions, click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Then. pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press the submits button before the last date.
Important Links for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online Link||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for TSRTC Conductor Jobs 2019
|Advertisement Date||Coming Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
About Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC):
TSRTC is committed to providing quality services and continually improving services through a teamwork process to maximize passenger satisfaction and achieve a prominent position in the bus transport sector. Passenger Reservation System (OPRS) for various types of services such as Vennela, Garuda Plus, Garuda, Indra, Super Luxury, Express, etc.
The services are operated by the main cities and towns of Andhra Pradesh (Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Guntur, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Ongole, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Anantapur, etc.) Telangana (Hyderabad ), Sangareddy), Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Miryalaguda, Adilabad, Nirmal, Khammam, Bhadrachalam, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Bodhan, etc.) and the neighboring States (Mumbai, Pune, Shirdi, Nagpur, Bangalore, Chennai, Vellore, etc….