TN Govt Jobs 2022 | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள் – Dear Tamil Nadu Government Job seekers, looking for the right place to find the updates of TN Govt Recruitment Notifications 2022? If yes, bring your attention here. The Government of India offers thousands of Govt Job updates pan India & each state every day. The applicants who decided to become government employees in Tamil Nadu can find the enormous details of Live & Upcoming TN Recruitment Notifications 2022. We structured our page so that users can easily access all TN Govt Recruitments in a simplified manner. Hence be a frequent visitor of our TN Government Jobs page for instant job updates. Subscribe to our news feed to receive alerts to your mobile/Desktop.
Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2022 – Live Updates
The job seekers can find the Latest TN Government Job updates on our page for 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree Holders, Graduates, Master Graduates & Freshers. So, the qualification will not be a barrier to attaining the goal. Also, the recruitment notifications updated on our page covered with Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Application Fee, Apply link, Application Procedure, etc. Through this, the Tamilnadu Govt Job seekers clear with the recruitment, it leads the job seekers to apply for the TN Govt Jobs hassle-free.
Today Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள் – Updated on September 23rd, 2022
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Vacancy & Last Date||Apply Link|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)||130 – Medical Executives (Sr. Medical Specialist/ Medical Specialist & Other) posts
|Intelligence Bureau (IB)||157 – Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Other Posts
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||540 – Head Constable (HC), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Posts
|Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)||58 – Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts
|Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL)||77 – Managers, Senior Engineers & Other Posts
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)||232 – Junior Inspector & Other Posts
|State Bank of India (SBI)||1673 – Probationary Officer Posts
|SBI PO Recruitment|
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)||177 – Development Assistant Posts
|Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)||Various – Chief Technical Officer (CTO) & Other Posts
|India Meteorological Department(IMD)||165 – Project Staff Posts
Live Jobs in Tamilnadu Government for Freshers, Graduates
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||20,000 – Assistant Audit Officer & Other Posts
|SSC CGL Recruitment|
|Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)||22 – Officer Grade ‘A’ Posts
|Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)||Various – TGT, PGT, PRT Posts
|Southern Railway||04 – Senior Residents Posts
|Southern Railway Recruitment|
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)||5043 – Category III (Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade & Other) Posts
|FCI Category 3 Recruitment|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)||44 – Scientist-B Posts
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)||150 – Engineer/ Executive Trainee Posts
|Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)||37 – Dy. Manager & Assistant Manager Posts
|Ministry of Defence||49 – Staff Nurse & Other Posts
|Ministry of Defence Recruitment|
|Sports Authority of India (SAI)||93 – Performance Analyst Posts
Live Govt Jobs Tamilnadu for Freshers, Graduates
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)||18 –Associate Consultants Posts
|Steel Authority of India Limited||400 – Apprentice Posts
|Airports Authority of India (AAI)||156 –Junior & Senior Assistant Posts
|Border Roads Organisation (BRO)||246 – Draughtsman, Supervisor (Administration) & Other Posts
|Karur Vysya Bank||Various – Branch Sales & Service Executive Posts
|Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||54 – Senior Instructor & Other Posts
|State Bank of India (SBI)||5486 – Junior Associate – Clerk Posts
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)||113 – Manager Posts
|FCI Manager Recruitment|
|India Post Payment Bank(IPPB)||13 – Chief Managers, AGM & Other Posts
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)||21 – Engineering Assistant & Other Posts
|Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)||1901 – Senior Technical Assistant-B & Other Posts
|DRDO CEPTAM-10/ DRTC Recruitment|
|Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)||226 – Executive Engineer, Manager & Other Posts
|Indian Coast Guard||300 – Navik (General Duty), (Domestic) & Yantrik Posts
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)||161 – Assistant Section Officer & Other Posts
|TNPSC ASO Recruitment|
|Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)||32 – Auditor Posts
|Indian Army||3068 – Group C Civilian (Tradesman Mate & Other) Posts
|Indian Army Recruitment|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||714 – Specialist Officers Posts
|SBI SO Recruitment|
|Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)||76 – Executive & Non-Executive Posts
Upcoming TN Government Jobs
|TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)||155 – Senior Lecturers & Other Posts
|TN TRB Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard||23 – Group A & B (Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Others) Posts
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)||4710 – Category II, III & IV Vacancies
Top TN Government Boards | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள் 2022
Other Related Government Jobs in India
Why Recruitment.guru for Tamilnadu Latest Govt Jobs?
Recruitment.guru is the pioneer job portal website providing a lot of information about Government Jobs in India. We regularly update all State and Central Government Job notifications on our pages based on the live employment news and respective boards’ update. We recommend that the aspirants check our Tamilnadu Govt Job page regularly to get the latest Job Alerts in 2022 for free. Apart from providing information about the Govt Jobs Notifications, We also provide information about the Govt Exam Syllabus, Govt Exam Previous Papers for all TN Government Jobs
Important Recruitment Boards in Tamilnadu | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள்
Based on our research and last year’s data, we updated the category-wise TN Government Jobs in 2022 for the applicant’s reference. Those are
- PSC Jobs in Tamilnadu – Combined Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Development Officer, Plant Manager, etc
- Bank Jobs in Tamilnadu – Probationary Officer, Special Officer, Clerk, etc
- Railway Jobs in Tamilnadu – Supervisory, Assistant Programmers, General Manager, Claim Commissioner, etc
- Police Jobs in Tamilnadu – Constable, Sub Inspector, ACIO Officer, Forest Guard, Inspector, etc
- PSU Jobs in Tamilnadu – Manager, Supervisors, Technician, Engineers, DEO, Technical Consultant, Driver, Pump Operator, etc
- Army Jobs in Tamilnadu – Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, Indian Army TAO, Security Cops, etc
- 10th & 12th Pass Govt Jobs – Gramin Dak Sevak, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Assistant, etc
Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs | Salary Details
It is common for all the aspirants eager to know their salary details before applying for any Government Jobs in Tamilnadu. After announcing TN Jobs, the board also provides the pay structure for any recruitment. So, the applicants quickly get to know the pay scale before applying for any recruitment. As per our research, the TN Govt Job seekers get paid between 5,200 to 1,41,000 based on the job type. Still, the salary varies based on the job and TN board type.
Step for TN Government Jobs Apply Online | தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள்
We ensure that we helped you to find your dream govt job in Tamilnadu. Do you think this would be the end? No, We have to complete the application process based on their obligation to move further. It would be an initial process, and that must be completed properly. Following our below steps will assist you in completing the online/offline application procedure successfully.
- Visit our Tamilnadu Government Jobs Page
- Find the desired notification and click on it
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details properly
- Ensure you are meeting the required eligibility
- Complete the Online/Offline application form
- Cross-check the updated details
- At last, submit it before the last date ends
Required Documents for Applying for Tamilnadu Government Jobs
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational Documents ( Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and Phone Number
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned Signature
Essential Resources of Recruitment.guru
We ensure that you have completed the application process successfully by referring to our procedure. The next step is exam preparation. It is essential to grab the தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள் without any obstacles. To bring your dream real, Our recruitment.guru updates the details of the Exam Syllabus, Previous Paper, Mock tests, and General Knowledge Questions for all Government Jobs in India. By referring to those, you can easily enlarge your knowledge, and it makes you an achievable person in a seamless way.
Quick Tips for TN Exam Preparation
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a Preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Patterns and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in the Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having a Weight-age low.
- Try Attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and Make notes of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
Check Now – How to Prepare for Competitive Exams
TN Govt JobNews 2022 – மாவட்ட வாரியாக காலியிடங்கள் தமிழ்நாடு அரசு வேலைகள்
|Location||No of Vacancies|
Tamilnadu Government Jobs 2022 | FAQs
01) Who can apply for TN Govt Jobs?
The aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria provided by the recruitment board are eligible to apply for TN Government Jobs. For living in Tamilnadu, the aspirants need to have good reading, writing, and speaking knowledge in the state-local language.
2) What is the minimum qualification required to apply for TN Govt Jobs?
There are various boards under the Tamil Nadu government that provide many opportunities under different qualifications. Therefore, the aspirants who hold the minimum qualification of 10th or 12th pass are eligible to apply for TN Recruitments.
03) How to apply for the Tamil Nadu Government jobs?
Applying for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu is an essential process in recruitment, and that must be completed properly. Reading our below tips will take you to complete the application process efficiently without any mistakes.
- Visit this page for Latest Updates.
- Choose the desired job which will meet your qualification and other Levels.
- Check that notification carefully and click on the apply link provided here.
- Check the Eligibility criteria carefully and ensure you are meeting the eligibility.
- Fill online/offline form without any mistakes.
- Attach the required documents and pay the application fee through the prescribed format.
- Complete the Payment (If applicable)
- At final, please send the application form and take a print of it for future use.
04) How frequently TN Govt job page to be updated?
We update our TN govt page regularly by referring to weekly employment news and TN Government Boards update. It includes State, Central, PSU, PSC, Army, Defence, Police, Railway, Banking, etc.
05) What information you can find on recruitment.guru Tamil Nadu page?
From our page, the aspirants can instantly find the details of all the latest and upcoming Tamil Nadu Government Jobs. Besides, we also share the details of Board Name, Post Name, Num of Openings, Last Date and Apply link, Useful Resources, Required Documents, Apply Procedure, etc.
06) How to Crack TN Government Exams?
Planning and preparing with high-quality study material will help job seekers to crack the exam easily. Our team has done in-depth research and updated the previous paper and exam syllabus for all the TN Govt Exams. By referring to those, the aspirants can easily crack the exam without obstacles.
7) What type of Government Jobs are available in Tamilnadu?
The Tamilnadu Government releases job notifications for Combined Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Development Officer, Plant Manager, Probationary Officer, Special Officer, Clerk, Supervisory, Assistant Programmers, General Manager, Claim Commissioner, Constable, Sub Inspector, ACIO Officer, Forest Guard, Manager, Supervisors, Technician, Engineers, DEO, Technical Consultant, Driver, Pump Operator, Inspector, Gramin Dak Sevak, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Assistant, VEO, Anganwadi helper, etc.