TN NEET Merit List 2019 Declared- The TN NEET Merit List for the MBBS and BDS admissions has released by Selection committee for medical admissions in Tamil Nadu on 06th July 2019. The candidates who have applied for admission to medical colleges can check result at the official website, tnmedicalselection.org. The Tamil Nadu MBBS rank list 2019 for admission to 85% state quota MBBS and BDS seats will be derived from the NEET score.
Latest Update: According to Indian Express, the selection committee of DME has released Tamil Nadu Merit List on 6th July 2019
TN NEET Merit List 2019 Date
Candidates can track their application status of NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List from the official website i.e, tnmedicalselection.org. The admission authority, DME Tamil Nadu will prepare state rank list for admission to nearly 3950 MBBS and 1000 BDS seats in various medical and dental colleges of the state. Students who have appeared in the NEET Examination can get the TN NEET Merit List now. As per the report, TN NEET Merit List 2019 has available from 6th July 2019. Here we have provided a direct link to download your Tamil Nadu NEET 2019 Rank List.
Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2019 Entrance Exam|
|Result Date||06th July 2019 – Link Available in below section|
On the basis of Tamil Nadu NEET Merit list, students will grant admission medical and dental colleges under 85% state quota seats. While the counseling for the remaining 15% seats in all the government medical colleges will be reserved for students selected under All India Quota. The counseling for AIQ seats is going to do by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) based on NEET scores. The link to check the merit list of Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS 2019 will be available here.
TN NEET Merit List is expected to be released on 06th or 08th July 2019. DME, Tamil Nadu will release the state merit list for all the registered and eligible candidates. Based on the scores mentioned in the NEET UG 2019 result, the state merit list will be prepared and published. The eligible aspirants will be required to register for counseling as per the stipulated date and time.
Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List Pdf | www.tnmedicalselection.org
After the publication of NEET Tamilnadu Rank List 2019 Pdf, aspirants will be required to report for Tamil Nadu MBBS counseling 2019 process. During the counseling process, they have to provide their choices of colleges and courses, in which they wish to get admission. Based on these colleges and courses, Tamil Nadu MBBS state merit rank, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other details, the admission to Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 will be granted. The allotment seats will be done on the basis of candidate’s merit position in the rank list, choice opted and considering the other factors like reservation and eligibility.
Steps to check Tamil Nadu NEET 2019 Rank List
- Visit the official website, tnmedicalselection.org
- Click on the link Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List.
- The page will be directed, and Tamil Nadu MBBS NEET Rank List opens in PDF format.
- Students can Find name or registration number.
- Download and take a print out of it for future reference.
Direct link to download TN NEET Merit List
|Provisional rank list for MBBS/BDS 2019-2020 session (Government Quota)||Click Here|
|Provisional rank list for MBBS/BDS 2019-2020 session (Management Quota)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|