TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the latest TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs to recruitment 30 Junior Inspector Vacancies. According to the TNPSC Junior Inspector Notification, the last date to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Vacancies will be updated Soon. Candidates should apply online for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Aspirants can get more information regarding the latest tnpsc.gov.in Jobs 2019 like educational details, vacancy details & other information in this article.
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2019
Applicants can start filling the application form of TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs 2019 once the official Notification is released by TNPSC Board. Candidates who want to fill 30 vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector Notification 2019 must fulfill the TNPSC Jobs below provided eligibility conditions. Aspirants can get all the detailed information about educational qualification, age limit criteria, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process in this article. Selected candidates will get huge pay scale as per TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment Notification 2019. The eligible aspirants should fill their Online application forms before the last date.
TNPSC Jr Inspector Jobs 2019 Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Application Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Junior Inspector Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post/ Subject||No of Vacancies|
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Inspector: Candidates must have passed their graduation in any field from any recognized board or University
TNPSC Jobs 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- For SC/ SC (Arunthathiyar)/ ST & Destitute Widows of all categories: 35 Years
- For MBC / Denotified Communities, BC & BC (Muslims): 32 Years
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 30 Years
TNPSC Junior Inspector Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
- Written Test
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2019 Application Form Fee
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee (for Others): Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee (for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyar)/ ST/ PWD/ Widows): NIL
TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs 2019 Pay Scale:
- Level-10: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Click on TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Enter all the required details in the Online Application Form.
- Scan your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Scan the Copies of necessary documents.
- After that click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take a printout of the TNPSC Junior Inspector application form for further reference.
Important Dates for TNPSC Junior Inspector Jobs 2019
- Last Date to fill online application form: 21st November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 23rd November 2019
- Date of Exam: 27th January 2019
Important Link of TNPSC Junior Inspector Vacancy:
|Official Notification||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online Link||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|