TNPSC Librarian Notification 2019 – 40+ Librarian posts in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Educational Services has released a notification to fill 42 Librarian vacancies in various colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. The last date to apply online for the said posts will be Updated Soon. Check the eligibility details such as age limit, Educational Qualifications, pay scale, etc., Therefore, Candidates who wish to have Tamil Nadu State Government job can read the below sections to know more details about the TNPSC Librarian Notification 2019. Also, candidates can visit www.tnpsc.gov.in to apply for the librarian recruitment.
TNPSC Librarian Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Starting date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Librarian Vacancy Details 2019
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|2.||District Library Officer||9|
|3.||Assistant Librarian and Information Officer||3|
TNPSC Librarian Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Librarian Jobs can get all the details here. The eligibility criteria for applying candidates such as age limit, education required, pay scale, selection procedure, etc., are given in the below sections of this article. Therefore go through the entire article to get all the details.
Educational Qualifications required for TNPSC Librarian Notification:
Applicants should have the following educational qualifications from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission or the state board.
College Librarian (in Government Arts and Science Colleges):
- Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree (>= 55 %).
- Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science.
District Library Officer:
- Master’s degree in Arts and Science.
- Master’s degree in Library Science.
- Three or more than three years experience in any of the Libraries in a Supervisory cadre.
Assistant Librarian and Information Officer (in Anna Centenary Library):
- Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science.
TNPSC Librarian Notification Age Limit:
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes:
- No Age Limit.
- For College Librarian and District Library Officer less than 35 Years.
- For Assistant Librarian and Information officer less than 30 years.
Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, who have five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible. For more details of Age Relaxations, candidates can check the official notification given below.
TNPSC Librarian Notification Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test.
TNPSC Librarian Notification Pay Scale:
For Librarian and District Library Officer Posts:
- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay of Rs.6000/- p.m.
For Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Posts:
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4700/- p.m.
TNPSC Librarian Notification Application Fee:
- Rs. 150/-
- Rs. 200/-
Candidates can check the fee concession details from the official notification link given below.
How to apply for the TNPSC Librarian Notification 2019:
- Candidates must first visit TNPSC Official Website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Registration.
- Follow the steps and pay the fees to complete your one-time registration process.
- Check for the desired notification and read it carefully.
- Then, click on an apply online link.
- Enter your details like name, age limit, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Upload scanned copy of necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee and press submit button.
TNPSC Librarian Notification Important Links:
|Official Advertisement||TNPSC Librarian Notification|
TNPSC Librarian Notification Important Dates:
|Notification Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to submit Application Forms||Updated Soon|
|Last date for payment of Fee through
|Written Test Dates|
|Paper – I (Library and Information Science)||Updated Soon|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||Updated Soon|
More About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which recruits personnel into various vacancies of the state’s public service. TNPSC Succeeded Madras Service Commission. The commission advises the Government on matters related to framing recruitment rules, principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers and to conduct examinations for selecting candidates.
TNPSC’S Mission is to
- Ensure a free and transparent employment process and provide fair opportunities for the state’s civil service jobs with the help of Information Technology.
- To Constantly update itself on its Recruitment Process.
- Advise the government on all matters related to public servants.
- Safeguard the integrity of public servants.
Role of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Temporary appointments made on Compassionate Grounds to the posts in Departments of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Junior Assistants and Typists employed temporarily.
- The staff of Corporations observed by the Government.
- Village Administrative Officers.
- Transfer of staff from one Department /unit to another Department/unit.
- Fixing of Inter – se – seniority in respect of candidates selected by the Commission (Direct recruits) and promotees.
- Obtaining Panel approval from the Commission for the promotion of Office Assistants, Record Clerks, Night Watch Men, Panchayat Assistants etc.
- Recruitment by transfer of Class I and IA Municipal employees in the Tamil Nadu Municipal General Service as Municipal Commissioner, Grade – II.
About Recruitment Guru
Recruitment.guru is India’s best job search engine for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Recruitment.guru ensures that all the Job notification will reach our visitors. We help both fresher and professionals to get their dream jobs from across the country.
Recruitment.guru is a leading job website for all Government job recruitment notification. This page is an exclusive page for the Latest recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2019. Recruitment.guru team ensures to present all the recruitment notification and job openings from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in this exclusive recruitment page for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. This page contains all the active and recently expired job openings and recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2019.