TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019 on 07th December 2019. The Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to release the admit card on its official portal i.e. tspsc.gov.in. Therefore, the Departmental Exam will be held from 14th to 23rd December 2019. Thus, Candidates who are going to participate in the examination should download the TSPSC Admit Card. Moreover, the direct link will be available at the bottom of the section. Read the complete article to get more details about the departmental test 2019.
TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Departmental Test|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||14th to 23rd December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||07th December 2019|
Things to be noticed while TSPSC Hall Ticket Download
The TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket Download can be made through the official portal or from the direct link given below. So, Aspirants are suggested to stick to our webpage to know the latest update from Telangana State Public Service Commission. Moreover, all the contenders have to check with the TSPSC Hall Tickets details before printing it. Make sure that the following details should be the same as in the application form.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
TSPSC Departmental Test 2019
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the departmental test from 14th December to 23rd December 2019. Therefore, the Commission has mentioned the exam date and other exam details on the TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket. So, Contenders are suggested to get the TSPSC Hall Tickets soon once it got released. Here, we have attached the TSPSC Syllabus for the Departmental Exam. Kindly go through it and make the start making the exam preparation.
[TSPSC Departmental Test Syllabus – Get Here]
ID Proofs along with TSPSC Departmental Test Admit Card
All the examiners should carry any one of the listed documents along with the TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket. Download the admit card without mistakes. If any found while downloading then he/ she should inform the board immediately to get the corrected TSPSC Admit Card.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket Download 2019 Steps
- Click on the TSPSC Hall Tickets.
- Enter the Login details on the Home Page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Tap on Login to get the TSPSC Departmental Test Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the TSPSC Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2019 – Important Links
|TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|TSPSC Departmental Test Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check for Other Telangana Govt Jobs 2020