TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – 200 Lab Technician Vacancies
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Apply Online 200 Lab Technician Grade II Jobs. New Job Alert!! Telangana State Public Service Commission has 200 Lab Technician Grade – II Vacancies.However, the online application starts on 23rd December 2017. Thus, all the eligible candidates must submit online applications online before 24th January 2018. Moreover, this page has details like eligibility, age limit, application process and other details. Consequently, you can also gather more information about TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment @ www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lab Technician Grade – II|
|Total Number of Vacancies||200|
|Starting date to apply||23-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||24-01-2018|
|Exam Date||March 2018|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Lab-Technician Grade – II in DPH & FW||103|
|2.||Lab-Technician Grade – II in DME||88|
|3.||Lab Technician in TVVP||09|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018:
- Must have passed Intermediate from recognized University or Institution.
- Passed DMLT or B.Sc from recognized University.
- Also, must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/AS.
Age Limit to apply TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 44 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to all the reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination and
Pay Scale for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Telangana Government.
- Lab-Technician Grade – II in DPH & FW: Rs.23,100/- to Rs.63,010/- per month
- Lab-Technician Grade – II in DME: Rs.23,100/- to Rs.63,010/- per month.
- Lab-Technician Grade – II in TVVP: Rs.23,100/- to Rs.67,990/- per month.
Application Fee for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017:
- General Candidates: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates : No Application Fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit TSPSC Official website @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the application form.
- Then, click on an apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Then, Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach necessary documents.
- Finally, Pay application fee and press submit button before the last date.
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||23rd December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||23rd December 2017|
|Last Date to apply||24th January 2018|
Firstly, Telangana State Public Service Commission is one of the youngest Public Service Commission in the country. This Public Service Commission is constituted vide GO Ms. No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. However, Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. Since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911)., the system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State.
Moreover, Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947. Mainly to emulate the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Members and Chairman not exceeding four in number. The establishment of the Commission was a significant landmark during the Asaf Jahi rule and brought the entire administrative machinery of civil services of the Nizam’s State in tune with the modern times and Hyderabad Civil Service was considered a coveted and elite service in those days.