UBTER Recruitment 2021- Apply Online | 2621 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has announced Latest Job Notification regarding fill up 2621 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Posts. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand. Applicants who have interested in UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 can apply through Online Process. The UBTER Online Application is available from 18th April 2021.
UBTER Recruitment 2021
Before applying for the UBTER Recruitment process candidates must go through the Eligibility conditions. If you meet those requirements mentioned in the Notification then apply for Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Jobs before the closing date 02nd May 2021. Candidates should check the remaining details like Educational Qualification, age limit, important dates, the process to apply, pay scale, selections process.
UBTER Jobs 2021 | 2621 Openings
|Name of the Board||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Number of Vacancies||2621|
|Name of the Post||Group C (Staff Nurse)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd May 2021|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
UBTER Vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse – 2621
UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 – Category Wise
|Category||Staff Nurse- Female||Staff Nurse- Male|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Technical Education Roorkee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who should possess B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized institution can eligible for UBTER Staff Nurse Jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 years
Salary Details for UBTER Recruitment 2021:
- The selected candidates will get the salary of PB-2: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
UBTER Jobs Application Fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 400/-
- PWD Candidates – NIL
Selection Process for UBTER Careers 2021:
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
How to apply for UBTER Jobs 2021?
- Click on the UBTER Recruitment Apply Online link given below.
- Register for the UBTER Staff Nurse Posts.
- Enter personal details, residential address, and valid mail ID.
- Login using the Registration number or mobile number given at the registration process.
- Fill up the application form with the essential details.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs, signatures, and other documents.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print of the Confirmation Page.
Important Dates for UBTER Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||18th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply & Online Payment||02nd May 2021|
Important Links for UBTER Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended & Vacancy Increased||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||UBTER Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education accommodates the foundation and constitution of the Board of Technical Education in Uttarakhand and for issues associated therewith or coincidental there too. The demonstration is authorized by state gatherings in the multi-year of India. It will be esteemed to have come in to drive from the date of notice issued by the state government. It reaches out to the entire Uttarakhand state. Training and such a warning might be set aside a few minutes after the initiation of this Act, despite the way that at least one of the seats of individuals are yet to be filled.
The Board may co-pick. from I.I.T, Degree level Engineering Colleges and specialists in the significant field from businesses, such people not surpassing three, as might be the specialists in subjects incorporated into the courses of study set somewhere around the Board. Name of the people co-selected and terms of co-choice of each will be advised in the Gazette. The State Government may choose a reasonable up-and-comer by open choice from outside the branch of Technical Education or on an exchange or on assignment on a similar evaluation and pay scales officials from the branch of Specialized Education, such officials will exercise such powers and perform such obligations as might be recommended by this Act or state Government.