DES Manipur Recruitment 2019: The Directorate of Economics & Statistics (DES) Manipur has announced the opening of 44 Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver and Peon in Manipur in the DES Manipur Notification 2019. Interested candidates can apply online from 18th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. Selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the Written Test, Computer Skill Test and Practical Test.
DES Manipur Recruitment 2019
Aspirants can download the DES Manipur Notification 2019-20 from the official website or download it from the link given below. Candidates can also find details of vacancies, eligibility, salary offered, etc below. Read the entire notification before applying as incorrect or faulty applications will be rejected.
Overview of DES Manipur Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Economics & Statistics (DES Manipur)|
|Number of Vacancies||44|
|Name of Post||Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver and Peon|
|Starting date of application||18th November 2019|
|Closing date of application||10th December 2019|
|Job Category||Manipur Government Jobs|
|DES Manipur Official Website||www.desmanipur.gov.in|
Details of DES Manipur Vacancy 2019-20
- The officials of DES Manipur have given the list of vacancies, which is divided as per category. To get the details on category wise vacancies, refer to the official notification.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Primary investigator, LDC and Driver fall under Group C of the DES Manipur Recruitment 2019, whereas Peon falls under Group D of DES Manipur Recruitment 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for DES Manipur Recruitment 2019-20
- Details of vacancies have been given below. For further details on category wise vacancies, refer to the official notification.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Primary Investigator||Graduate in Maths/Economics/Statistics|
|LDC||Graduate along with a course on computer concepts|
|Driver||10th pass, 3 years experience and must possess a valid Driving License|
- The age limit is as per the rules of DES Manipur. Refer to the official website to know more.
Selection procedure to be a part of DES Manipur Careers is as follows,
- Written Test,
- Computer Skill Test and
- Practical Test, as applicable
- Aspirants who wish to apply for DES Manipur Jobs need to pay application fee online to apply
Pay Scale for the various posts of DES Manipur Recruitment 2020:
|POST||AVERAGE SALARY PER MONTH|
|Primary Investigator||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Rs. 2,400/-|
|LDC||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Rs. 2,000/-|
|Driver||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Rs. 1,900/-|
|Peon||Rs. 4,400/- to Rs. 7,440/- + Rs. 1,300/-|
How to apply for DES Manipur Jobs 2019?
- Log on to the official website @ desmanipur.gov.in to apply
- Search the advertisement for the post that you want to apply for
- Read the details carefully and keep all the necessary documents ready
- Fill the application form
- Make sure there are no errors
- Attach all the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form before the last date, i.e., 10th December 2019
Important Links for DES Manipur Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Manipur Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Apply Online||Post Name & Last Date|
|Indian Navy||Indian Navy Recruitment||SSC Officers & Others
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection||IBPS SO Recruitment||Specialist Officer
|National Technical Research Organization||NTRO Recruitment
|Technician A, B, & Assistant Security Officer Grade – I
|Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India||DSRVS Recruitment
| Teaching & Non-Teaching
About Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Manipur (DES Manipur):
DES Manipur is a statistical system in Manipur. The main objective of the directorate is Social and Economic Development for all the citizens. It is responsible for coordinating the statistical activities as well as maintaining a statistical standard in the state. The directorate provides consultancy and advisory supports to other statistical agencies in the state. DES Manipur has no control over any other state or state bodies. At present, the Manipur Economic and Statistical services are not yet formed and statistical services are not yet introduced. All the units are independently working under the control of their respective departments.