UOU Admit Card 2020 Released for BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, Ph.D., Other Courses. The Uttarakhand Open University has issued the hall ticket for various semester exams on its official portal. Get a brief explanation for the semester exam from this article. You can find the direct link to download the UOU Admit Card December 2019 from the end of the webpage.
UOU Admit Card 2020 | December Semester Exam Details
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Open University (UOU)|
|Course Name||BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, Ph.D., Other Courses|
|Exam Name||Semester Exams|
|Exam Date for Master & P.G Diploma Programme||16th December 2019 To 10th January 2020|
|Exam Date for Bachelor Programme||16th December 2019 To 13th January 2020|
|Exam Date for Diploma, Certificate Programme||24th December 2019 To 9th January 2020|
|UOU Admit Card Date||10th December 2019|
Details on UOU Hall Ticket December 2019
Students who are going to take down the semester exams should download the UOU Admit Card through Online Mode. Candidates will not get the hall ticket through the post. So, here is a way to download your entrance ticket without a struggle. Just click on the direct link for UOU Admit Card December 2019 Download. Make sure that the following particulars are filled correctly in the admit card.
- Student’s Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Course & Exam
- Important Guidelines for the Students
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Principal
Uttarakhand Open University Exam 2019-20
The University conducts the semester exam on the scheduled date. The Exam date for the various courses is available at the above table. Go through it and take down the exam according to that dates. Candidates can check to the UOU Semester Syllabus from the official website @ uou.ac.in.
UOU Semester Exam Date Sheet 2020 – Check
ID Proofs to be carried for UOU Exam December 2019
The University of Uttarakhand allows the examiners to take down the exam with the original government ID proof along with the UOU Admit Card December 2019.
- UOU Admit Card
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download UOU Hall Ticket 2019?
- Click on the UOU Admit Card Link.
- Enter the Login details on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the Uttarakhand Open University Hall Ticket Page.
- Select Exam Type, Exam Session, Programme/ Semester & Enrollment Number.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the UOU Admit Card December 2019.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
Uttarakhand Open University Admit Card 2019 – Important Links
|UOU Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|