UP Police Constable Syllabus
UP Police Constable Syllabus for UP Police Recruitment 2018 is available here. Applied for the UP Police Recruitment 2018.? Then you are in a right place in search of UP Police Constable Syllabus. However, let’s check the complete UP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern details here. Also, download the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam Syllabus pdf.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 Details
|Post Name||Constable (Horse Rider)|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|UP Police Exam Date||Update Soon|
Uttar Pradesh Police Department given the notification for filling 102 Constable (Horse Rider) on 01st October 2018. Check the UP Police Recruitment details in out Notification page. Furthermore, the UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 is in the sections following.
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam Pattern
The Aspirants who applied for the UP Police Recruitment 2018 Constable Vacancies are advised to check the written Test Pattern below. This gives you an idea of how the written Examination is going to be. However, the applicants who qualified in written are eligible for PET, PMT rounds. Hence, let’s check the UP Police Constable Exam Pattern and syllabus details in the table below. The Original UP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam pattern are yet to announce, will update if any changes are made by the UP Police Recruitment.
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|3||Numerical Ability Test||38||76|
|4||Mental Ability/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||37||74|
- The Exam Paper will be having Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- 0.5 Mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018
Let’s check the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Syllabus topic wise here. The complete UP Police Syllabus for Constable written examination is listed below. However, check the Syllabus details and download the UP Police Constable Syllabus pdf for free at end of the section.
Uttar Pradesh Police Syllabus for Constable
- Hindi Grammar
- Sentence corrections
- Hindi and other Indian Languages
- Famous Poets, Writers, famous writings.
- Awards in Hindi writtings Etc.
- General Science, Indian History, Indian Constitution, Indian Ethics & Culture.
- Indian economy, Environment, and infrastructure development.
- Famous Places, Rivers, Authors, Books, Events, Awards etc.
- Important dates, Days, policies Etc.
- Number System, Simplifications, Decimals & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM, Ration & Proportion, Percentages, Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Discount, Partnership.
- Averages, Time & Distance, Time & Work.
- Use of tables & graphs, Mensuration, Arithmetical Computations, and other Analytical Functions.
- Logical Diagram, Relationship Interpretation, Perception Test.
- Word Formation Test, Letter & Number Series, Work & Alphabet Analogy.
- Direction Sense Test, Common Sense Test, Logical Interpretation of Data.
- The forcefulness of arguments, Determining implied meanings.
- Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Public Interest, Law and Order.
- Ability to Adaptability, Rule of Law, Police System.
- The ability of Adaptability, Professional Information Etc.
Intelligence Test Syllabus
- Analogy test & Relationship, Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Series completion Test, Coding & Decoding, Blood Relations.
- Direction Sense Test, Time Sequence Test, Ven-diagram & Chart Test.
- Problems based on Alphabet, Mathematical Ability Test, Arranging in Order.
- Interest in Profession.
- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space, Visualization.
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, Visual Memory.
- Observation, Relationship, Concepts etc.
UP Police Constable Previous Papers
Check the UP Police constable Question Papers from the link below. Here we uploaded the UP Police Constable written Exam Sample Model Question Papers. Also, download the UP Police last 5 Years Previous Question Papers pdf for free.