UP Scholarship 2018-19 Notification: UP Social Welfare Department /invites Online Applications from eligible candidates of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Dashmottar Scholarship for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Courses. Interested Candidates can Submit your UP Scholarship Online Form 2018-19 from 14th November 2018. Candidates on satisfying the below specified eligibility criteria can apply Online on this page. UP Scholarship Last Date is Extended to 26th November 2018. Read further to know eligibility details and check UP Scholarship Status 2018-19.
UP Scholarship 2018 Notification @ upscholarship.up.nic.in
Coplete Detiails regarding UP Scholarship 2018 is provided below. Take a look at below sections to gather all necessary information.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||UP Social Welfare Department (UP Scholarship Online Form 2018-19)|
|Post Name||Prematric/Postmatric/Dashmottar Scholarship|
|Job Category||UP Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduates, Post Graduates|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th November 018|
|UP Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date Extended||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Hard copy of an Application form||10th December 2018|
UP Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Latest UP Scholarship eligibility Details are as follows:
- Applicants must be Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Must have Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9th: Passed 8th Class Exam and must have enrolled in Class 9.
- For Pre Matric Class 10th: Passed 9th Class Exam and must have enrolled in Class 10.
- For Pre Matric Class 11th: Passed 10th Class Exam and must have enrolled in Class 11.
- Pre Matric Class 12th: Passed 11th Class Exam and must have enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar: Must have enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
|Category||Max Annal Income|
|General||Rs.19,884/- for Rural, Rs.25,546/- for Urban|
- As per the rules.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Form 2018 Details
Scholarship Available Courses:
- 9th Class
- 10th Class
- 11th Class
- 12th Class
- UG Course
- PG Course
- Diploma or Other Examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Marsk Sheet
- Other Necessary Documents
- Fee Receipt Number
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photo
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- NO APPLICATION FEE.
UP Scholarship 2018-19 Apply Online Steps
- Fresh Candidates: Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to ReFill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Enter all necessary details asked in Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application form 2018
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph.
- Upload Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Recheck the filled details.
- Finally, press submit button to complete the Application process.
- After Successful submission, take a print of application form and send the hard copy to Institute.
Important Dates for www.upscholarship.up.nic.in Online Form 2018
|Starting Date to Apply||14th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to submit Hard Copy of Application form||10th December 2018|
Important Links of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19 Online Form Details:
|Download Notification||Pre Metric | Post Metric|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Click HereLogin for Fresh Candidates (Dashmottar)||Click Here|
|Login for Renewal Candidates (Dashmottar)||Click Here|
|Login for Prematric||Click Here|
|Login for Postmatric (Inter)||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|
|Income Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|Niwas Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|Caste Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|