Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Form 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Government has provided the UP Scholarship to all SC/ ST/ General/ OBC/ Minority Category of Accredited Educational Institute/ University. Interested students can check the following details from the following sections. The online process for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application 2018 for the courses of Accredited Educational Institution/ University is started from the 1st July 2017. The aspirants applied for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department is inviting Online Correction Form for the session 2017-18. Applicants applied for the UP Scholarship 2018 can apply for the UP Scholarship Online Correction Form 2018.
UP Scholarship Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2017|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
All Uttar Pradesh Domicile students enrolled in session 2017-2018 can apply for the following courses.
- Class 9.
- Class 10.
- Under Graduate.
- Post Graduate.
- Certification Course or any Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018
Students who are applying for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018 should make sure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria. Go through the following sections to check the course wise educational qualification. We have also provided the documents required to complete the registration process. Interested candidates can check apply online or offline before the last date.
Educational Qualification: Here are the educational qualification details for every courses,
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates must be enrolled with any School, College, University or Institute.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Candidates must pass Class 8 Exam and enroll in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Candidates must pass Class 9 Exam and enroll in Class 10.
- Post-Matric Class 11: Applicants must pass Class 10 Exam and enroll in Class 11.
- Post-Matric Class 12: Candidates must pass Class 11 Exam and enroll in Class 12.
- Dashmottar: Students enrolled in any UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate Examination.
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the following application fee,
- General Category: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ Ph: No Fee.
- Female Category: No Fee.
How to Apply Online
- Fresh Candidates: The applicnats enrolled in the session 2017-2018 or who have not filled the Online Registration Form last year can register themselves as a fresh candidate.
- Renewal Candidates: The candidates who registered themselves last or previous year can just refill the scholarship form for this year. They need to select themselves as renewal candidate.
- First, visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh @ scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Create an account and enter the personal details carefully.
- Applicnats are advised to select the student option and then choose the required category.
- in the nest window, enter your all personal details, such as Full Name, Contact Number, a valid Email ID, Educational Details, etc.
- Check the Application Form once and click on the submit button.
- Aspirants are advised to collect the correct details of all certificates, such as result of education, caste, income certificate, Aadhar Card Number, Registration Number of Candidates’ Name in University/ Institute before submitting the Online Application Form.
Documents required for Fresh Candidates:
The documents required at the time of registration is as follows,
- Last Educational Qualifying Certificate.
- Last Educational Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Enrollment Number.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Fee Receipt Number.
- Bank Passbook.
- Annual Non Refundable Amount.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- For Renewal Candidates, students are requested to use their last year registration number to log in and apply for the same.
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||01 July 2017||28 September 2017||28 September 2017||04 October 2017|
|Class 11th-12th||01 July 2017||15 October 2017||15 October 2017||22 October 2017|
|Other Courses (Dashmottar)||01 July 2017||22 November 2017||22 November 2017||28 November 2017|
Online Correction (For Fresh Candidates) – Click Here
Online Correction (For Renewal Candidates) – Click Here
Apply Online Link for all category candidates – Click Here