UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 Released. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the admit card for the post of Lecturer on 31st October 2019. Therefore, the board will conduct the examination on 03rd November 2019. So, Aspirants are suggested to download the admit card from the below section. Make sure to get the hall ticket before the exam date. Thus, the UPPSC Admit Card is now available at the bottom of the section to download it.
UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
The Commission has issued the admit card for various posts on its official portal. Hence, Candidates who are going to take down the examination must download the hall ticket to take down the examination. The UPPSC Admit Card contains the exam and candidate’s details. All the details in the admit card should be filled manually by each and every examiner.
UPPSC Exam Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Name of the Exam||Written Exam|
|No of Vacancies||802|
|UPPSC Exam Date||03rd November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||31st October 2019|
Details to be noticed in UPPSC Hall Ticket 2019
The UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card will have the general instructions that have to be followed inside the exam hall. Make sure to download the hall ticket along with the needed documents. Contenders are advised to download the UPPSC Admit Card for Lecturer soon to avoid the last time rush.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
UPPSC Exam 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the exam date as 03rd November 2019. We have provided the UPPSC Syllabus in this section to make the exam preparation well. Hence, Aspirants are suggested to download it for exam preparation. Hence, Download the UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card to participate in the examination. Check to the UPPSC Exam Pattern in the Syllabus PDF.
[UPPSC Syllabus – Get Here]
[UPPSC Previous Papers – Get Here]
Documents Along with UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
These are the important document list that has to be carried for the examination. Hence, Aspirants can take any one of the original identity proof to the examination hall along with the UPPSC Admit Card.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
UPPSC Admit Card Download Steps 2019-20
- Click on the UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card.
- Enter the Login details on the Home Page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Tap on Login to get the UPPSC Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the UPPSC Exam Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
UPPSC Exam Admit Card 2019 – Important Links
|UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card||Download Here|
|UPPSC Previous Papers||Get Here|
|UPPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|