UPPSC Recruitment 2019
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 425 Assistant Professor & Principal Vacancies. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released a circular to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Professor Post. There are 425 vacancies are available under various subject specialties. UPPSC Assitant Professor job application processing mode is through Online process, which is started from 6th September 2019.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility details and other related details in the below section and apply for the Assistant Professor vacancies. The last date for registering the application to the office would be on 26th September 2019. Candidates who have completed M.S/ M.D or equivalent in the respective stream recognized by Medical Council of India are eligible to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||425|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor & Principal|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th September 2019|
|Job Category||UP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Principal (Allopathy) (General Recruitment)||01|
UPPSC Jobs 2019 – Speciality Wise Vacancy Details
|Obs. & Gynae.||15|
|Skin & V.D.||13|
|T.B. & Chest||06|
|Epidemiologist cum Asst. Professor||05|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||06|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Completed MD/MS/DNB/ MBBS with M.Sc./ M.Sc. with Ph.D./ M.Sc. with D.Sc./ equivalent in the respective speciality recognized by Medical Council of India
- Experienced as Senior Resident/ Tutor/ Demonstrator/Registrar in a concerned Specialty in a recognized Medical College/ University/ Institution
- Assistant Professor – 3 Years
- Principal – 10 Years
- Minimum Age Limit
- Assistant Professor – 26 Years
- Principal – 50 Years
- Maximum Age Limit
- Assistant Professor – 40 Years
- Principal – 62 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- Assistant Professor – Pay Scale – Academic Level-11 – Rs. 68,900/-
- Principal – Pay Scale – Academic Level-14 – Rs. 1,44,200/-
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total|
|UR/ OBC||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 105/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||–||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
- Written Examination.
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Recruitment 2019-20 ??
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Select for the respected posts and read all the information given in the notification
- Go for new registration if you are a new user
- Fill the mandatory details and get your user ID and password
- Then log in with the given details and then fill the application form with required details.
- Recheck all the information given in the application
- Once done then click on the “Submit” button
- Do not forget to take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Important Dates for UPPSC Careers 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||6th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||26th September 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||23rd September 2019|
Important Links for UPPSC Job Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|| लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश is the state organization approved to direct the Civil Services Examination for passage level arrangements to the different Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The organization’s contract is conceded by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, accommodate a Public Service Commission for the Union and for every state. Indianisation of the predominant Civil Services ended up one of the real requests of the political development convincing the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for enlistment to its administrations in the region.
Under the Government of India Act, 1935, just because, the arrangement was made for the development of Public Service Commissions at the commonplace level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was comprised on 1 April 1937 with its central command at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is additionally controlled by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation.
Similar Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post & Vacancies||Last Date|
|ICDS Recruitment||2700 – Anganwadi Supervisor & Project Officers||[Updated Soon]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|