The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is responsible for UPRVUNL Admit Card 2020. Applicants who had applied for the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer & others posts need to download the UPRVUNL Hall Ticket to write the examination. The board planning to conduct the exam in September 2020 and the admit card available in September 2020. Read our complete article to get the detailed information of the UPRVUNL Call Letter, Exam Date, Download procedure, etc.
The applicants who had enrolled with UPRVUNL Exam 2020 need to download Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Exam admits card from the official site through the below-given link. It would be an essential document to write the UPRVUNL Exam. Hence the applicants who applied for the exam are only allowed to download the Exam Admit Card from the official site. The direct link of the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Admit Card given below, and It will be activated by when the board releases the Hall Ticket on its official website.
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Admit Card – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Grade II, Accounts Officer, Assistant Review Officer,|
|Number of vacancies||353|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2020|
Essential Details Presented on UPRVUNL Exam Call Letter
The UPRVUNL Exam Call Letter contains all essential details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their new UPRVUNL Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Along with UPRVUNL Exam Hall Ticket
As per the govt update, the candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with any of the Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before entering the exam hall. The candidates who failed to bring will not be allowed to write an exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Trainee 2020 Test Pattern
|S.No||Type of Test||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|1.||Computer Based Test [CBT]||Technical Related Topics.||150||150|
|2.||General Knowledge/ Awareness.||50||50|
- To start the preparation, candidates should be aware of the UPRVUNL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern. For the candidate’s reference purpose, we have tabulated the Uttar Pradesh RVUNL Exam Pattern.
- Applicants can also refer the UPRVUNL Previous Papers with their solutions to easily crack the written exam with a good score.
Key Facts of UPRVUNL Hall Ticket
- The UPRVUNL Admit Card is available only online. By providing the required detail, the applicant can download from the official website.
- After downloading the Latest UPRVUNL Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- Electronic devices strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue before 30 minutes of the exam schedule to complete the verification process on time.
- For changes or errors, applicants need to contact official support.
How to download UPRVUNL Admit Card 2020
To Download Latest UPRVUNL Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your UPRVUNL Exam Call Letter from the official site.
- Click the UPRVUNL Hall Ticket link from the links provided below
- Find the Admit Card with a released date or post name
- Open the link and fill the required details
- Give the necessary details appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen
- After ensuring the information, Submit the UPRVUNL Hall Ticket
- Finally, download your Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Exam Hall Ticket
- Take a print out and carry it for the UPRVUNL Examination
Direct Links to Download UPRVUNL Admit Card 2020
|Download UPRVUNL Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|