UPSC Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 28 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Jobs now. UPSC has released a notification to fill up 28 vacancies for various departments. Candidates can get the UPSC Exam Eligibility details on this webpage. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Examination through online mode using the link we have updated below.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have completed their studies and waiting for the desired UPSC Job related to their qualifications can go through the following section. Here we have updated the UPSC Vacancy details. So candidates who are preparing for the UPSC Exam to get placed for the desired post as given here, make use of this section to know about the UPSC Exam 2021 details, and submit their application before the last date 15th April 2021. If you have any confusion about the application closing date, application process, and more then scroll down the page to get a clear view of the UPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
UPSC Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Paediatrics), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 14
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Physiology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 2
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Psychiatry) – 11
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Surgical Gastroenterology) – 1
- Total – 28
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule
UPSC Job Age Limit 2021
- General Candidates Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- SC Candidates Maximum Age Limit – 45 years
UPSC Job Selection Process 2021
- UPSC selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
UPSC Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will get the salary from Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-) Plus NPA.
Application Fee Details
- Candidates can check the application fee details on the notification.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the UPSC Apply Online 2021 link given below
- Go through all the details and check if you are eligible
- If you need to take a printout of the Important Instruction details.
- Read the instructions given regarding the application process and proceed with further steps.
- If you are a new user register yourself by selecting the option of “New Registration”.
- Fill in the required and mandatory details to complete the registration process.
- And then log in using your Registration ID and Password.
- Make sure you have a valid email id, phone number, and all other documents ready
- Fill all the details in the form and attach the scanned copies as necessary
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Click on the submit button to complete the online application process
- Take a printout of the application form after submission for future reference
Important Dates for UPSC Bharti 2021
|UPSC Online Application Opening Date||30th March 2021|
|UPSC Online Application Closing Date||15th April 2021|
Important Links for UPSC Careers 2021
|UPSC Job Notification for Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||(Paediatrics) | (Physiology) | (Psychiatry) | (Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Apply Online Link||UPSC Apply Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|