- 1 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 UPSC Vacancy 2015 – UPSC Jobs
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2015
- 4 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of UPSC 2015 Recruitment
- 6 UPSC Result 2015
- 7 Dowmload UPSC Notification 2015 PDF
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Notification
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of October. UPSC had been published this advertisement to fill 169 vacancies of Assistant Geologist, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Chemist, and other posts through UPSC Notification 2015. Candidates who are searching for UPSC Jobs can apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 12th November 2015.
The Union Public Service Commission was started on 1st October 1926. After the Independence, the name was changed to Union Public Service Commission from Federal Public Service Commission. It is the India’s Central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. It conducts all theses exams to recruit candidates to work in various government organizations. The UPSC annually submits a report of its work to the President of India. It conducts recruitment for different posts annually. UPSC has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies in different positions through Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
UPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 169 vacancies in various departments. Aspirants who are willing to apply for these UPSC jobs can check the UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Assistant Director of Operation, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, and other jobs released under UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
UPSC Vacancy 2015 – UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission had been released notification for 169 UPSC Jobs through UPSC Recruitment 2015. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of UPSC Notification 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Director of Operation||11|
|3.||Deputy Director (ER)||01|
|4.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS))||01|
|5.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||07|
|6.||Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Surveyor of Works (Civil)||01|
|7.||Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Electronics)||04|
|9.||Deputy Director (SC)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for this Asst Chemist, and other jobs under UPSC Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
Age limit for UPSC ER Recruitment
- For posts- 1, 3, & 7, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For posts -5 & 6, Maximum age: 30 years.
- For post-8, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For remaining posts refer the notification attached below.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of UPSC Geologist Recruitment
- For posts – 1, 6 & 7: Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.tech degree in relevant stream with experience in related field.
- For posts-4 & 5: Applicants must possess MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or equivalent as per the Medical Council of India.
- For posts- 5 to 8: Candidates must have completed Master’s degree or equivalent degree from any recognized Institute or University.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 169.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these UPSC Jobs released under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the on the following process.
- Recruitment test(RT).
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment 2015 should be paid at any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Candidates: Nil.
UPSC Exam Date:
- Last date for submission of online application: 12/11/2015.
- Closing date for printing of online application: 13/11/2015.
UPSC Online Application
Application form for this Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Geologist, and other Jobs released under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application from the official site. The Application form will be available on the site up to 12th November 2015.
- For posts -1, 3 to 6, & 9: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
- For post-7: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For posts- 2 & 8: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for any of these UPSC Jobs released by UPSC Notification 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given in our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Admit Cards of UPSC 2015 Recruitment
After the closing date of the online application form, UPSC Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. UPSC will post the Admit cards of UPSC Notification 2015 on the website few days before the recruitment process.
UPSC Result 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Union Public Service Commission will release the results of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Geologist, Senior Scientific Officer, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.