UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released in the month of June 2017. Union Public Service Commission has published an advertisement under the Advt no. 53/2017 to fill 257 vacancies of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Posts in Employees Provident Fund Organisation. Aspirants who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Posts through UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2017. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the UPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2017. The UPSC Online Application will be available on the site until 23rd June 2017. Other details like UPSC Accounts Officer Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs are mentioned below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers.
Total Vacancies: 257 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 – UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment
Applicants should attain the below age limit.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years, Employees of EPFO – 5 years.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment
- Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC Jobs must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any Subject.
UPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 257 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Probation Period: Two Years.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23/06/2017 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 24/06/2017 by 23:59 hrs.
UPSC Accounts Officer Online Application – www.upsc.gov.in
Application form for this UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs released under UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the online form of the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be available on the site up to 23rd June 2017.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode at any branch of SBI.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2017, Click below link
Check UPSC Results 2017
After the completion of the hiring process, Union Public Service Commission will release the results of UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2017. The results of UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be made available on our site. Check regularly the official website for more details regarding the results. Visit our site for UPSC Accounts Officer results.