Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification. UPSC is looking to fill 63 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply for UPSC jobs through Online before closing date i.e., 12/01/2017. For more information about the UPSC Asst Professor recruitment 2017 vacancies details, UPSC Grade III Asst Prof Posts Selection Process, UPSC Online Application process, important dates, check the complete article.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification
Are you enthusiastic about Union Public Service Commission Jobs? Hers is the good news for all the job seekers of the Central Govt Jobs. Recently, Union Public Service Commission has issued the UPSC Asst Legislative Counsel Recruitment Notification to recruit vacancies under various departments. It is the Latest Employment opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest UPSC jobs.
As there are various vacancies under UPSC Dept, the Union Public Service Commission has issued the UPSC Asst Professor Jobs notification to fill these vacant posts. Eligible and the dynamic candidates for the 63 UPSC Posts can apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. For further details like UPSC Vacancies Age limit, UPSC Asst Professor Jobs Pay scale, application fee, check the UPSC official notification provided below.
UPSC Assistant Legislative Counsel Recruitment Details
|Name of the Department|
Union Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Asst Professor & Other Posts|
|Total No.of Vacancies||63|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date for Online Application||12/01/2017|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSC Asst Prof Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total No.of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Endocrinology)||13|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Microbiology)||15|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Urology)||11|
|4.||Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)||01|
|5.||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Technical||06|
|6.||Assistant Legislative Counsel||06|
|7.||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali)||01|
|8.||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi)||01|
|9.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|10.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||03|
|11.||Jr. Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical)||01|
|13.||Professor (Technical) (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
The Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the UPSC Officials are eligible to apply for the UPSC Jobs. So, contenders need to check the latest UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment eligibility details before applying for the UPSC Asst Executive jobs.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Asst Legislative Jobs
Aspirants should have the Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in relevant departments from recognized University/Institutions or equivalent. If you want post wise qualifications then check the UPSC Official Notification 2017 available here.
Age Limit for UPSC Latest Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for different Posts should have various age limits is as follows.
- For Post numbers 01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 11: Maximum Age Limit is 40 years
- For 04, & 08 Posts: Maximum Age Limit is 43 years
- For 05, 09, 10 Posts: Maximum Age Limit is 35 years
- For 12 & 13 Posts: Maximum Age Limit is 50 years
UPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment Notification – Overview
As per Daily Employment News, Indian Govt issued the UPSC Assistant Professor recruitment notification. UPSC is going to fill the 63 Assistant professor jobs. You need to apply for UPSC technical jobs without delay. For further details like how to apply for UPSC jobs, application fee, pay scale, important dates, etc. check below.
UPSC Professor Recruitment Important Dates
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 12/01/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Printout: 13/01/2017
Pay Band for UPSC Asst Legislative Recruitment
- Professor Post: Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600
- Assistant Legislative Counsel Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600
- Radio Inspector Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600
- Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs 6,600
- Assistant Executive Engineer Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Pay Rs. 5,400
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400
Application Fee for UPSC Professor Posts
The applicants need to pay the UPSC application fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking or by using visa/master/credit/debit card.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil
Selection Process UPSC 63 Asst Professor Jobs
The candidates will be selected based on the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview as per the
How to apply for UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Technical Recruitment
Applicants who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for UPSC Technical recruitment on or before 12th Jan 2017. If you don’t have the clarity to fill UPSC online application then follow the below steps to fill the application form correctly.
- Go to official website home page www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment under Advertisement NO. 23/2016.
- Read the UPSC Job notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the eligibility, then go for the application process.
- Download the application form available from here or from Official website.
- Get ready with all your details to fill the application.
- You must upload the following scanned documents while filling the application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- At last, verify the details you entered once again and submit the application.
- Take print out of Online Application form for future reference.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 has released to fill 66 Vacancies. The Posts include Assistant Director, Law Officer, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade-III, Deputy General Registrar, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Superintendent, and Editor. The Aspirants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs can use this UPSC Recruitment 2016. Read the UPSC Jobs article completely to know further details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
The UPSC notification has issued to recruit the aspirants for the Assistant Professor posts. So, the Job Seekers who want Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The interest aspirants may apply for these UPSC jobs on or before the last date 13th October 2016. For more details regarding the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification, visit Offical website @ www.upsc.gov.in. For Daily Employment News keep in touch with us.
The Union Public Service Commission is known as UPSC. The UPSC is an India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Engineering Services Examination, Civil Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, and National Defence Academy Examination etc., to recruit candidates for various posts. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment Notification on their official website www.upsc.gov.in for the Specialist Asst Professor Posts. You can visit the official website or refer our site for the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification.
UPSC Vacancy Details 2016
The vacancy details of UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 are given below. These details will help the Job Seekers to know the post wise vacancies details and the total number of vacancies.
Total Number of Vacancies: 66 posts.
Category wise vacancies:
Here we provide the Post wise vacancies details of UPSC Recruitment.
|S.No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Directors (Banking)||04|
|2.||Assistant Directors (Corporate Law)||04|
|3.||Assistant Directors (Forensic Audit)||02|
|4.||Legal Officers (Grade-I)||02|
|5.||Specialists Grade III (Anesthesia)||08|
|6.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Bio-Chemistry)||09|
|7.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics)||08|
|8.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Physiology)||11|
|9.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Surgery)||12|
|10.||Deputy Registrar General (Map)||01|
|11.||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03|
|13.||Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||01|
UPSC Jobs Assistant Professor 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as age Limit and educational qualification.
- The candidates who have less than 30 Years age are eligible for UPSC Assistant Directors (Banking, Corporate Law, Forensic Audit) and Superintendent (Legal) Jobs.
- For Legal Officers (Grade-I), Deputy Registrar General (Map) and Editor (Bharatiya Rail) Posts the candidates have less than 50 years age.
- For Remaining Posts the candidate age must less than 40 years.
The candidates must have Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognized University/ Institute to apply for these UPSC Posts. For more information regarding the UPSC Educational Qualification, refer official UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 notification.
About Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
The Applicants can be selected based on their performance in the given Tests.
- Recruitment Test
Last Date: 13th October 2016.
Here we provide the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Post wise Pay Scale details.
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Offered||Grade Pay|
|1.||Assistant Directors (Banking, Corporate Law, Forensic Audit) and Superintendent (Legal)||Rs 9,300 to 34,800/-||Rs 4,800/-|
|2.||Legal Officers (Grade-I) and Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||Rs 15,600/- to 39, 100/||Rs 7,600/-|
|3.||Specialists Grade III (Anesthesia), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Bio-Chemistry, Orthopedics, Physiology, Surgery and Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||Rs. 15,600/- to 39, 100/-||Rs 6,600/-|
|4.||Deputy Registrar General (Map)||Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/-||Rs 8,700|
- For OBC/ BC/ Un-Reserved (General) Category Aspirants: Rs. 25/-.
- For PH/SC/ ST/Women Job Seekers: No Fee.
How to apply Online for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
Here we provide the steps for applying the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment.
- Visit the official website UPSC i.e., upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link for UPSC Asst Professor Jobs Notification.
- Before applying for the Recruitment you can read the notification carefully.
- Now, Click on the Apply Online option.
- Fill the Online UPSC Recruitment application form with correct information.
- Next, Click on the submit Button.
- Finally, Take your application form print for the further reference.
For more Latest Govt Jobs, keep visiting our site frequently. Here we provide the UPSC Recruitment details like Age Limit, Application and extra. Use this information and apply Online for UPSC Vacancies.