UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 12th March 2016. Union Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 07/2016-CPF to fill 270 vacancies of Assistant Commandant Posts by conducting Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2016. Aspirants who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSC Asst Commandant Jobs through UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016. The UPSC Online Application will be available on the site from 12th March 2016 to 8th April 2016. Applicants can also check the UPSC Official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSC CPF (AC) Examination 2016. Remaining details like UPSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, UPSC CAPF Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc. of UPSC Central Forces Assistant Commandants Exam 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – UPSC Asst Commandant Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSC CPF (AC) Examination
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Union Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam
- Aspirants must have done Bachelor’s degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
UPSC Central Forces Assistant Commandants Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 270 Posts.
Examination Name: Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2016.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were willing to apply for these UPSC Asst Commandant Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Standard Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 12/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 08/04/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for UPSC CPF (AC) Examination need to pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 200/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST Categories: Nil.
UPSC CPF (AC) Examination Online Application
The Application form for these UPSC Asst Commandant Jobs released under UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already started. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online application will be available on the site up to 8th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Select the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Check UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2016:
Refer UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Previous Papers: