- 1 UPSC Asst Director Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 UPSC Asst Director Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Download UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification – Special Advt no. 51/2016
UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Union Public Service Commission had been published this special advertisement under the notice no. 51/2016 to fill 60 vacancies of Assistant Director, Assistant Architect and Deputy Architect posts. Candidates who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Asst Architect and other jobs through UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details regarding the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the Online application is 4th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding UPSC Asst Architect Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSC Asst Director Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Director (Cost)||Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance||24|
|2.||Assistant Architect||Ministry/Department of Health & Family Welfare||01|
|3.||Deputy Architect in CPWD||Ministry of Urban Development||13|
|4.||Assistant Architect in CPWD||Ministry of Urban Development||22|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
- For Asst Director & Dy. Architect, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For Asst Architect, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Asst Architect Recruitment
- Asst & Deputy Architects: Candidates must possess Degree in Architecture from any recognized Institute or University and must be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Asst Director: Applicants must have completed Degree from recognized University with three years experience in the cost accounting work.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Director post must be enrolled in the register of members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 60.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Computer Based Recruitment Test(CBRT).
UPSC Exam Date:
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 04/02/2016.
- Last date for printing the application form: 05/02/2016.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For posts -1 & 3: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For post-2: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For post-4: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
UPSC Online Application
Application form for this Assistant Director, Assistant Architect, and Deputy Architect posts released under UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to click on New Registration tab for those who have not registered yet. The link for applying online was already activated. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 4th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on new registration for unregistered users.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
UPSC Asst Director Syllabus 2016
Aspirants who have applied for this Assistant Director, Assistant Architect and Deputy Architect posts will be waiting for the updates of UPSC Asst Director Syllabus, UPSC Assistant Architect Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016. The direct link for UPSC Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.