- 1 Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2017
- 1.1 UPSC CAPF 2017 Recruitment Notification – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.2 UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2017
- 1.3 upsconline.nic.in 2017 Notification Details – CAPF Jobs Overview
- 1.4 UPSC CAPF 2017 Vacancy Details – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.5 UPSC CAPF 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 Central Armed Police Forces Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 UPSC CAPF Jobs 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 CAPF Exam 2017 Selection Process
- 1.9 UPSC CAPF 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.10 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- 1.11 UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.12 UPSC CAPF Exam Syllabus 2017 – Download CAPF Exam Syllabus Pdf
- 1.13 UPSC CAPF 2017 Previous Papers
- 1.14 UPSC CAPF 2017 Online Test
- 1.15 Central Armed Police Forces Exams Preparation
- 1.16 CAPF Admit Card 2017
- 1.17 UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Cut Off 2017
- 1.18 UPSC CAPF 2017-18 Result
Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2017
The Union Public Service Commission announces the UPSC CAPF 2017 Notification recently to recruit eligible and interested applicants. There is total 179 UPSC CAPF Vacancy under UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam Recruitment. So, the applicants looking for UPSC Central Armed Police Force Notification 2017-18 can get from the link given below. Read the Union Public Service Commission CAPF Jobs 2017 Notification Details here. Apply Online on or before the last date @ www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Recruitment Notification – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2017
The UPSC CAPF Notification 2017 is released by the officials of Union Public Service Commission recently. Therefore, candidates looking for the Sarkari Naukri can apply online for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2017. This year the expected UPSC CAPF Vacancy is 179 for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) through various departments such as Border Security Forces (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Check and read the other information regarding the Union Public Service Commission CAPF Recruitment 2017 in the following sections.
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission, UPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandants (Group A)|
|Examination Name||UPSC CAPF Examination|
|No of Vacancies||179|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
This can be a very good opportunity for all job seekers waiting for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Notification 2017. Individuals wanting to join BSF, SSB, CRPF, CISF as an Assistant Commandants can apply online. As per the Employment News, the UPSC CAPF Jobs has 179 CAPF AC Vacancy 2017. Apply Online for the UPSC CARF Jobs 2017-18 on or before the last date. Furthermore, only eligible candidates are requested to fill the UPSC Application Form. Read the other details on the official website of UPSC @ www.upsc.gov.in.
|S. No.||Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Border Security Force (BSF)||28|
|3.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||65|
|4.||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||63|
There are total four participating departments, such as Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Forces, Central Reserve Police Forse, Sashastra Seema Bal. As there is limited seats, candidates are requested to apply online for the Union Public Service Commission CAPF Careers 2017 on or before the last date.
|Release of Official Notification||25th April 2018|
|Start Date of Apply Online||25th April 2018|
|End Date of Apply Online||21st May 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||21st May 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2018|
|Date of Witten Test||12th August 2018|
|Result of Written Test||September 2018|
|Interview/ Personality Test||December 2018|
The UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Notification will release on 25th August 2018. And the last date to submit the UPSC CAPF Online Application Form is 21st May 2018. The board officials are conducting the CAPF Exam on 12th August 2018. This a great chance to be an Assistant Commandant under BSF, CISF, SSB, and CRPF.
The candidates waiting for the UPSC CAPF Exam Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with good qualifying marks.
The candidates applying for the above job must satisfy the following Age Limit.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Candidates applying for the UPSC CAPF Exam 2017 have to pay a required amount as an application fee. This application fee is non-refundable. The amount should be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||No Fee|
Aspirants will be selected according to their performance in the following rounds taken by Union Public Service Commission Board Officials.
- Written Examination.
- Physical and Medical Standards Tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
The board officials are conducting written exam to recruit talented Assistant Commandants, so applicants have to appear for the exam with proper preparation and confidence. The candidates who clear the first written exam will be called for Physical and Medical Test. The selected candidate will now call for PET Test and Personal Interview. However, it is important to clear all rounds.
An Assistant Commandant under Union Public Service Commission gets the pay Scale of Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/-. Moreover, the selected candidate will also receive various types of allowances such as City Compensatory Allowance, Medical, and Subsidized Housing, Leave Travel Allowance, Dearness Allowance.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Online Application
The candidates looking for UPSC CAPF Jobs have to apply through Online mode by visiting the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Central Armed Police Force 2017 Apply Online link is active until 21st May 2018. So Hurry!! Before applying read the notification carefully and arrange all required documents, photocopy, photograph, and signature.
How to apply for the UPSC CAPF Notification 2017
- First, candidates need to visit the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the career tab.
- Now search for the desired Exam Notification and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment.
- On a new tab, your final application form will appear.
- Take the printout for future reference.
UPSC CAPF Examination 2017 Apply Online
The UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern is divided into two parts. Both the part is important to clear to get into UPSC. The Part I is Written Test and the Part II is Interview/ Personality Test. The Part I consist of two papers. Here is the Union Public Service Commission CAPF Exam Pattern 2017.
|S. No.||Name of the Subject||Type||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||General Ability & Intelligence||Objective||125||250||2 Hours|
|2.||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Subjective||–||200||3 Hours|
Refer the UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2017 Pdf for written examination. The CAPF Syllabus consists of General Intelligence, General Ability, General Studies sections. So we have upload the detailed Syllabus here. Download and refr it for score well in the UPSC CAPF Examination 2017.
- General Intelligence.
- General Ability.
- General Studies.
Check UPSC CAPF Syllabus
Those applicants who are looking for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force Previous Papers is available here for download. Therefore, check the UPSC CAPF AC Question Papers from the link provided below. Before beginning the AC exam preparation, once refer the exam syllabi and its paper pattern. It will help you to get a glance at the paper.
For all interested and hard working candidates, we are uploading few UPSC CAPF 2017 Online Test. Refer the previous year question and UPSC CAPF Syllabus for preparation. Appear for the test series for better enhancement of your knowledge. These UPSC CAPF Online Test Series will definitely help you to score well and make you ready for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force Examination 2017-18.
UPSC CAPF Mock Test 2017
Here are the tips on how to score well in UPSC CAPF Examination 2017. Follow our preparation tips to compete with other candidates in this tough competition.
- Refer the UPSC AC CAPF Syllabus and CAPF Previous Papers thouroughly.
- Check the UPSC Exam Pattern and marks distribution.
- Make a time table on hoe to cover each section properly.
- Download Last 5 Years Question Paper for better preparation.
- Appear for the UPSC CAPF AC Mock Test available on our website.
- Analyse your score and learn to utilize your time effectively.
The candidates who have applied for the Central Armed Police Force Exam can avail their CAPF Admit Card 2017 from the official website once it is released by the official.
- You can visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- The UPSC Board Officials will upload everyone’s admit card 10 or 15 days before the date of commencement of online exam.
- The candidates must download the admit card to enter the examination venue.
Download CAPF UPSC Admit Card
Actual Cut Off Marks will release by the Union Public Services Commission officials. Here is the UPSC CAPF Cut Off 2017.
UPSC Central Armed Police Force Paper I Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
UPSC Central Armed Police Force Paper II Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
The UPSC CAPF Result 2017 will release after all the selection rounds. The exact date for the Union Public Service Commission CAPF Result is not mentioned.
UPSC CAPF Result 2017