- 1 UPSC CDS Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSC CDS 2017 Recruitment Notification – 414 Vacancies
- 1.2 UPSC Combined Defence Services 2017
- 1.3 upsconline.nic.in 2017 Notification Details – UPSC CDS Jobs Overview
- 1.4 UPSC CDS II 2017 Vacancy Details – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.5 UPSC CDS 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 Union Online Civil Services CDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 UPSC CDS Jobs 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 CDS II Exam 2017 Selection Process
- 1.9 UPSC CDS 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.10 UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- 1.11 UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.12 UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus 2017 – Download CDS II Exam Syllabus Pdf
- 1.13 UPSC CDS 2017 Previous Papers
- 1.14 UPSC CDS II 2017 Online Test
- 1.15 UPSC Combined Defence Services II 2017 Preparation
- 1.16 CDS Admit Card 2017
- 1.17 UPSC Combined Defence Services II Cut Off 2017
- 1.18 UPSC CDS 2017 Result
UPSC CDS Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission announces the UPSC CDS 2017 Notification recently. There is total 414 UPSC CDS Vacancy under UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam Recruitment. The applicants looking for UPSC Combined Defence Services Notification 2017-18 can apply online from the link given below. Read the Union Public Service Commission CDS Jobs 2017 Notification Details here. Apply Online on or before the last date @ www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS 2017 Recruitment Notification – 414 Vacancies
The Union Public Service Commission is released the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2017 Notification. There are lots of job seekers waiting for this UPSC Jobs. The total UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2017 is 414 for a various department like Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. The UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2017 includes SSC Women Technical and Non-Technical Courses. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017-18. The Combined Defence Services 2017 Apply Online link will be active from 9th August 2017 to 8th September 2017 till 4:00 PM. Check the other information regarding the UPSC CDS Jobs 2017 in the below sections.
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Combined Defence Service Examination (II)|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Service Examination (II)|
|No of Vacancies||414|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
This is a very good opportunity for all job seekers who want to join UPSC, especially under IMA, INA, Air Force Academy and OTA. Furthermore, the candidates need to satisfy required educational qualification to apply for the UPSC CDS New Vacancy 2017 to get into UPSC. According to the latest Employment News the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 online application start date is 9th August 2017. The last date to fill the Combined Defence Services 2 Application Form is 8th September 2017. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a National Platform which conveys various examinations like the Engineering Service Examination, Civil Services Examination, CDS Exam, etc. For more information, users can visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC headquarter is situated in New Delhi, India. So, the applicants who satisfy following eligibility criteria can apply for the UPSC Combined Defence Services 2 Exam before the last date.
|S. No.||Name of the Department||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun||100|
|2.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women)||12|
|3.||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|4.||Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala||45|
|5.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men)||225|
According to the latest Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2017, there is a limited number of vacancies for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2017. Don’t miss this opportunity who have potential to crack the UPSC CDS Exam and join any of the reputed department such as Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy (INA).
|Start Date for UPSC CDS II Online Registration||9th August 2017|
|Last Date for CDS 2 Application Form||8th September 2017|
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017 Date||19th November 2017|
|UPSC CDS Result 2017||Update Soon|
|SSB Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Final Result Date||Update Soon|
UPSC CDS II 2017 Exam Notification has released on 9th August 2017. And the last date to submit the UPSC Combined Defence Services Online Application Form is 8th September 2017. The board officials are conducting the UPSC CDS Exam on 19th November 2017. This a great chance to be an officer under Army, Airforce, Navy, etc.
The candidates waiting for the UPSC CDS Exam Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Indian Military Academy: Candidates must hold Graduation or equivalent Degree.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Women): Aspirants must have Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have B.Tech Degree in any Discipline.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Men): Applicants must have Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Indian Airforce Academy: Aspirants must be completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc with 10+2 Certificate.
The candidates applying for the above job must satisfy the following Age Limit.
- Indian Military Academy: Candidates age must be between 20 to 25 Years.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Women): Aspirants must be Unmarried and the age must be between 20-25 Years.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must be between 20-24 Years.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Men): Applicants must be Unmarried and the age should be between 20 to 25 Years.
- Indian Airforce Academy: Aspirants age must be between 20 to 25 Years.
Candidates applying for the UPSC CDS II Exam 2017 have to pay a required amount as an application fee by depositing the money in any SBI Branch by cash or by using net banking of SBI, SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad), SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur), SBM (State Bank of Mysore), State Bank of Travancore, SBP (State Bank of Patiala) or by Debit or Credit Card.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||No Fee|
Applicants applied for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 Notification need to appear for following rounds,
- The first step is the successful submission of Application Form.
- Written Exam.
- SSB Interview.
- Psychological Test.
- Intelligence Test.
The board officials are conducting written exam to recruit officers, so applicants have to be careful and attentive while preparing and appearing for the exam. The candidates who clear the first written exam will be called for SSB Interview. The SSB Interview consists of two rounds, one is Psychological Test and the other one is Intelligence Test. These two rounds will judge the mental and physical strength of the aspirants.
The UPSC Officials provides a good pay scale to all selected candidates. The starting salary of the military men is Rs 15,000/- with extra benefits. The UPSC Board Officials also provide a house and a personal car to all selected applicants.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 Online Application
The candidates looking for UPSC CDS Jobs have to apply through Online mode by visiting the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CDS 2017 Apply Online link is active until 8th September 2017. So Hurry!! Before applying read the notification carefully and arrange all required documents, photocopy, photograph, and signature.
How to apply for the UPSC CDS Notification 2017
- First, candidates need to visit the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the career tab.
- Now search for the desired CDS-II 2017 Exam Notification and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment.
- On a new tab, your final application form will appear.
- Take the printout for future reference.
UPSC CDS-II Exam 2017-18 Apply Online
The candidates have to submit the UPSC CDS Online Application Fee before the last date.
For a better result, candidates have to know the exact CDS II 2017 Exam Pattern. Here we have updated the marking scheme and the subjects contributing to the paper. Therefore, read below to get the complete idea about the CDS Exam Pattern.
CDS Exam Pattern for INA, IMA, IAA
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|2.||Elementary Maths||100||2 Hours|
|3.||General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern 2017 for OTA
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
A great way to start preparing for any exam properly is, to begin with, Syllabus. The Syllabus plays an appreciating role in all type of Govt Jobs, UPSC CDS Jobs, etc. Here we have updated the latest CDS II Exam Syllabus 2017. Start your preparation now for a better result. Click on the link to download the UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus Pdf.
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Maths
Download UPSC CDS II Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The above given syllabus is only for reference purpose. It may differ from the official notification.
As everyone knows that if you prepare well, you will do well in your exams. Therefore, start your preparation for UPSC CDS Exam 2017 by referring the UPSC CDS Previous Papers. If you will prepare from Last Year Questions Papers, you will get an idea of question type and question level. We have given the direct links to download the CDS II Exam Previous Papers Pdf for free. So, download it and start your preparations.
UPSC CDS Previous Papers
For better performance in examination, you need to practice hard. So for all interested and hard working candidates, we are giving few UPSC CDS 2017 Online Test. Refer the previous year question and UPSC CDS Syllabus for preparation. Appear for the test series for better enhancement of your knowledge. These UPSC CDS Online Test Series will definitely help you to score well and will make you ready for real situations.
UPSC CDS II Mock Test 2017
So, here are the preparation tips for the upcoming Combined Defence Services II 2017 Examination. Read the whole section to get the glance of the points. This can be helpful for all the candidates applied for the UPSC CDS Exam Recruitment 2017.
- First, refer the UPSC Combined Defence Services II Syllabus completely.
- After that, refer the exam pattern and check the topic wise marks distribution.
- Concentrate more on the topics that cover higher marks.
- Download the UPSC Combined Defence Services II Exam Previous Papers and practice.
- Appear for UPSC Combined Defence Services II Mock Test.
- Analyse your performance.
- And you’re done and well trained for the exam.
The candidates who have applied for the CDS II Exam can avail their Combined Defence Services II Admit Card 2017 from the official website once it is released by the official.
- You can visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- The UPSC Board Officials will upload everyone’s admit card 10 or 15 days before the date of commencement of online exam.
- The candidates must download the admit card to enter the examination venue.
The Cut Off Score for UPSC Combined Defence Services II depends on the total performance of every candidate appeared for the exam. And the candidates must ensure that to get shortlisted for the second round of UPSC Combined Defence Services II Exam 2017, he/she must have to secure the cut off marks.
Expected Cut Off of UPSC CDS II Exam
|Name of the Course||Cut Off Marks|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100-110|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad,||130-140|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennnai||90-100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||100-110|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women)||90-100|
The announcement of the final result of the UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 will release once the exam has been done. The applicants can check the results from the official website by using their credentials.
UPSC CDS II Result 2017