UPSC CDS (I) Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for UPSC CDS 2020 Examination. Union Public Service Commission announces the UPSC CDS 2020 Notification recently. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website. There is a total of 345 UPSC CDS Vacancies under UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam Recruitment. Read the Union Public Service Commission CDS Jobs 2020 Notification Details here. The Combined Defence Services 2020 Apply Online link will be active from 30th October 2020 to 17th November 2020.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020
This is a very good opportunity for all job seekers who want to join UPSC, especially under IMA, INA, Air Force Academy, and OTA. The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2020 Notification. There are lots of job seekers waiting for this UPSC Jobs. The UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2020 going to happen on 07th February 2021. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020. Applicants can get a direct link for the UPSC CDS Notification from the below section.
UPSC CDS Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of vacancies||345|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Service Exam I 2021|
|Starting date to apply||30th October 2020|
|last date to apply||17th November 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
UPSC CDS I 2020 Vacancy Details – www.upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||17|
UPSC CDS 2020-2021 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates waiting for the UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2020 should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Indian Military Academy: Candidates must hold Graduation or equivalent Degree.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Women): Aspirants must have a Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have a B.Tech Degree in any Discipline.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Men): Applicants must have a Graduation Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Indian Airforce Academy: Aspirants must be completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc with 10+2 Certificate.
The candidates applying for the above job must satisfy the following Age Limit.
- Indian Military Academy: Candidates’ age must be between 20 to 25 Years.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Women): Aspirants must be Unmarried and the age must be between 20-25 Years.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must be between 20-24 Years.
- Officer’s Training Academy (Men): Applicants must be Unmarried and the age should be between 20 to 25 Years.
- Indian Airforce Academy: Aspirants age must be between 20 to 25 Years.
Candidates applying for the UPSC CDS I Exam 2020 have to pay a required amount as an application fee by depositing the money in any SBI Branch by cash or by using the net banking of SBI, SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad), SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur), SBM (State Bank of Mysore), State Bank of Travancore, SBP (State Bank of Patiala) or by Debit or Credit Card.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||No Fee|
CDS I Exam 2020 Selection Process
Applicants applied for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 Notification need to appear for the following rounds,
- The first step is the successful submission of the Application Form
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- Psychological Test
- Intelligence Test.
The board officials are conducting the written exam to recruit officers, so applicants have to be careful and attentive while preparing and appearing for the exam. The candidates who clear the first written exam will be called for SSB Interview. The SSB Interview consists of two rounds, one is a Psychological Test and the other one is Intelligence Test. These two rounds will judge the mental and physical strength of the aspirants.
UPSC CDS 2020 Pay Scale
- The UPSC Officials provides a good pay scale to all selected candidates.
- The starting salary of the military men is Rs 15,000/- with extra benefits.
- The UPSC Board Officials also provide a house and a personal car to all selected applicants.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 Online Application
The candidates looking for UPSC CDS Jobs have to apply Online mode by visiting the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CDS 2020 Apply Online link is active until 8th September 2020. So Hurry!! Before applying read the notification carefully and arrange all required documents, photocopy, photograph, and signature.
How to apply for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020?
- First, candidates need to visit the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the career tab.
- Now search for the desired UPSC CDS-I 2020 Exam Notification and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment.
- On a new tab, your final application form will appear.
- Take the printout for future reference.
Important dates for UPSC CDS I Exam Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (online)||17th November 2020|
|Date of Online Application withdrawn||24th November 2020 to 30th November 2020|
|Date of Exam||07th February 2021|
|Tentative Date for Result Declaration||April 2021|
Important Links for UPSC CDS (I) Recruitment 2020
|UPSC CDS I Exam Recruitment 2020 Notification||Download Here|
|UPSC CDS-I Exam 2020 Apply Online Link||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment – Apply 109 vacancy
Nainital Bank Recruitment – Apply 15 vacancy
UCO Bank Recruitment – APply 91 vacancy
UCO Bank Recruitment – APply 191 vacancy