- 1 UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – UPSC CSE Notification
- 1.1 UPSC IAS Exam 2016 Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CSE 2016
- 1.3 UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Notification Details
- 1.4 Download UPSC CSP 2016 Notification PDF
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification released to fill 1079 Civil Service Jobs. The Detailed UPSC IAS Exam 2016 Notification is available in the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The Online Application for UPSC CSE 2016 will be available from 27th April 2016 to 27th May 2016.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – UPSC CSE Notification
Union Public Service Commission issued UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification to fill 1079 Posts for recruitment to the Services and Posts in the Government of India. UPSC IAS Exam 2016 Notification released on 27th April 2016 with for Examination Notice No. 08/2016-CSP. The Different Services that are covered under UPSC Civil Service Exam 2016 Notification are IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & Other. Candidates searching for latest UPSC Jobs have to utilize this opportunity. The UPSC CSP 2016 Notification is available on our site. Aspirants have to read the detailed UPSC CSE 2016 Notification before applying. The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Online Application is available from 27th April 2016 to 27th May 2016. Interested Candidates who have completed Degree from recognized university are eligible to apply for this UPSC Exam. The UPSC CSE Exam 2016 Notification is available on www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in. Aspirants who are interested in applying for this UPSC Preliminary Examination 2016 have to fill the application on or before the last date. Other Details like UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of UPSC Jobs is available below.
UPSC IAS Exam 2016 Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Examination, 2016.
Total Vacancies: 1079 Posts.
The Vacancies are approximate and may vary according to the requirement in Various Services offered by the Government.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CSE 2016
Age Limit for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2016
Candidates applying for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 01.08.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CSE Exam 2016
- Applicants must complete Degree from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Notification Details
Organization name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
No of Vacancies: 1079 Posts.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Application Mode: Online.
Selection Process: The selection process for UPSC IAS Exam 2016 will be done based on their performance in the following process.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Civil Services (Main) Examination.
Application Fee: Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC CSE Exam 2016 have to pay the application fee through Online (Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card) or Offline through Cash at any Branch of SBI or its Associate Banks. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 100/-.
- Candidates, if selected for Main Examination, have to pay the fee of Rs 200/-.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for UPSC CSP 2016 will the get the Pay Band as per the Government rules.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/05/2016 till 11.59 p.m.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Online Application – www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates have to read the UPSC CSP Examination 2016 Notification Carefully before applying for UPSC Jobs. The Application Link is available on the official website. Applicants can also get the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Official Notification from our site. Aspirants have to apply online for UPSC IAS Exam 2016 through the link which is available below. Fill the online application form in the given format and upload recent size passport size photograph on the application. The Online Application Link can be found on the site up to 27th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill the Application in detail.
- Upload recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2016, Click below link.